ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So after the whole bogus "facts" diss to Nike, Can someone explain to me what is holding Nike back from releasing a million retro pairs of Yeezy 1's and 2's that would straight murder Kanye's resale value and the value of his brand?
But then nobody would want them since anybody could get them. lol

Nike more than likely doesn't care.

Does anybody know what the agreement was in terms of royalties? Would Kanye be entitled to a % of every shoe sold?
Kanye mentioned in an interview being paid a flat amount for the deal, no royalties

Kanye mentioned in an interview being paid a flat amount for the deal, no royalties

I thought that was the case.

But I am curious how retros/new joints would affect that deal. It is possible that Nike couldn't release new joints without triggering something in the contract.

Oh well, not likely to happen either way.

u still here tho
MNtGUcP.png

Just pulled the trigger on the OT's spent $855 on them couldn't find them in my size any where cheaper

Dam makes me sick just posting about that price lol

Can someone explain to me
Just pulled the trigger on the OT's spent $855 on them couldn't find them in my size any where cheaper

Just know you paid $855 for some Roshe Runs with Kanye's name attached to them, and helped resellers. #teamretail #teammanual

makes me sick to but congrats lol. Glad i have never had the feeling to want something that bad outside of food, but in yeezyland thats a steal i guess.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me

Just know you paid $855 for some Roshe Runs with Kanye's name attached to them, and helped resellers. #teamretail #teammanual

Yea I was just so pissed I struck out so I had to get them,Next drop I'll try to cop 2 pairs so I can make my money back

makes me sick to but congrats lol. Glad i have never had the feeling to want something that bad outside of food, but in yeezyland thats a steal i guess.

Haha yea the hype got to me

Last edited:

Stitching looks correct, they have the right zipper pull, and the lines on the bottom of the strap are spaced properly. If they have the dip on the top of the tongue I'd say legit. If you really wanted to make sure I'd get better pictures of the soles side by side and a front view of both shoes.
LEGIT? 

Last edited:
need more opinions on this

size 7 black 750's for size 8 TD's Deadstock plus $500

that a fair trade?

trying to get that much $$ on top of TD's for my black 750's

Yea I was just so pissed I struck out so I had to get them,Next drop I'll try to cop 2 pairs so I can make my money back
Haha yea the hype got to me

Lol you good bro, just do me one favor please. Wear the hell out of them!! That's all. Only want a pair so I can rock forever, don't go sell them. Beat them to the ground but nicely. Enjoy

i paid $650 for moon rocks and I just dropped $400 on some shorts at yeezy supply, that i wont be wearing to probably not get some OT's. so dont stress it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom