ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was charged once on my card and made it all the way to confirmation page. Still no email, but the order shows up in my order history. What's the deal?

Got to resist can't hold back dammit some one talk me down lol I'm about to pay resell . Just the most wearable 350 there is imo. I own mr's and tb750's I paid retail and it wasn't easy so won't be too bad . Had some one for 875 but couldn't pull the trigger

I mean for WC4. I got an extra 9.5 I can oop to you for retail.
Oh, I would've needed a 9 in WC's, but I'm gonna put buying them aside for a bit.

I'm determined to cop a pair of 350's first to get an idea of how they feel, comfort wise, compared to any other brand I've bought :wink:

I'm a long time bearer of L's when it comes to purchasing yeezys 
laugh.gif
. But I noticed some supreme fans in here. So anyone wanna trade size 9.5 pb's for some cool supreme items?

I'm on the same freaking boat, I got 10 pending charges on 3 different cards...been waiting on customer service for over 30mins....smh,

If nothing went thru, ex: no email confirmation, no order #, no confirmation #, then most likely adidas will refund all your money within 3 business days.

Damn bro you still haven't hit? What size are you?
Nope. All L's served cold.

I can't get passed the spinning wheel for all the releases :smh:

I'm gonna play it safe as say 9, since the majority have stated to half size down.

Oh, I would've needed a 9 in WC's, but I'm gonna put buying them aside for a bit.

I'm determined to cop a pair of 350's first to get an idea of how they feel, comfort wise, compared to any other brand I've bought :wink:
Comfort is superb J you won't be disappointed

Got to resist can't hold back dammit some one talk me down lol I'm about to pay resell . Just the most wearable 350 there is imo. I own mr's and tb750's I paid retail and it wasn't easy so won't be too bad . Had some one for 875 but couldn't pull the trigger
Dont do it man, resellers pray on that mentality, it took me 3 Ls before i cooked, don't worry on to the next one and pray all white beluga 350s are next. I will cook for your sake. 

Line at Melrose was annoying and so were the two kids ringing us up.

90% of the line was "straight to roundtwo" "Straight to round two"

Some hot chicks getting their kylie on

and palace/supreme cats who actually wear their yeezys.

If i wasn't able to cop and I really wanted them, i'd easily pay $700 for them. I struck out on the Just Don 2's, which were $650 retail, so those funds would be have gone towards these. $50 more is not asking too much. Think i'd wear these much more than the Don's too.

By the way, I ordered .5 down from my TTS and it fits perfectly. Not too loose, not too tight. Except the inside of my left foot is a bit flat so it pushes against the inside suede patch a bit. 
frown.gif

Dont do it man, resellers pray on that mentality, it took me 3 Ls before i cooked, don't worry on to the next one and pray all white beluga 350s are next. I will cook for your sake. 
Yeah I know fam but this isn't a normal release you know these don't go down only up best time to strike is the next few days when pairs start shipping . I waited and my size 8 shot up to 2gs and I'm definitely not paying that .

rebelmindz rebelmindz That's what I'm hoping for. Good shoe karma and not because I post links and info, but because I would like to not have to pay for another hard-to-get shoe on the resell market.

Go for it since you got MRs and TB 750s for retail. It's not like you're buying every release for resale prices.

The average you paid wouldn't be sky high after buying one pair for resale.

Last edited:
Big F U to adidas for holding over $1400 of my funds hostage on pending charges, ****** *** checkout service...I do feel bad for the adidas customer service workers n their financial department working OT figuring out this freaking mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom