ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home from work and tried on my pair of size 11.5 PB 2.0's. I'm confused by what some of y'all are saying with their sizing. I have pretty wide, flat feet and won the FA 14th raffle for size 12 but they only had an 11.5 by the time my name was picked. I for sure thought my big *** feet weren't fitting in these 11.5's but they work. A little snug on the toes but I hear they will stretch... For reference, I wear a size 12.5 in UBs and 12 in Tubulars (and for more reference, size12.5 in Jordan 1s, 3s, 4s and size 13 in XIs). Any way, I know everyone's feet are different but wanted to put that out there for those that didn't eat yet and are concerned about going TTS or sizing down.

I just got home from work and tried on my pair of size 11.5 PB 2.0's. I'm confused by what some of y'all are saying with their sizing. I have pretty wide, flat feet and won the FA 14th raffle for size 12 but they only had an 11.5 by the time my name was picked. I for sure thought my big *** feet weren't fitting in these 11.5's but they work. A little snug on the toes but I hear they will stretch... For reference, I wear a size 12.5 in UBs and 12 in Tubulars (and for more reference, size12.5 in Jordan 1s, 3s, 4s and size 13 in XIs). Any way, I know everyone's feet are different but wanted to put that out there for those that didn't eat yet and are concerned about going TTS or sizing down.

HEY FOR ALL THEY PEOPLE THAT PAYED AND DIDN'T RECEIVE CONFORMATION.

THIS IS WHAT POSSIBLY CAN HAPPEN THIS HAPPENED TO ME THE FIRST RELEASE THEY SENT ME A LINK TO PURCHASE

"Limited inventory" (be on the look out)

Might email you in a few days or week I don't remember when they first dropped!

8/28/15

i received this email
Hello Dear ANDREW,,

Our records indicate you had attempted to place an order (A002902668) of the Black Yeezy Boost 350 by Kanye West. Your order was unable to be processed, but you have been given exclusive access to this limited and final inventory at the URL below. Act fast as stock levels are not guaranteed and the link will expire as soon as the product is sold out.

Important: To access the URL you must sign in or create an account onadidas.com  with the email address you have received this notification at.

http://bit.ly/1fGzHdF

One pair per customer.

Thanks,

adidas Consumer Relations

This e-mail and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error or without authorization, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to 123@adidas-group.com. Thank you in advance.

Go for it since you got MRs and TB 750s for retail. It's not you're buying every release for resale prices.

The average you paid wouldn't be sky high after buying one pair for resale.
That's what I'm thinking fam but I think the sweet spot for these is around 8 . Dude hit me with the 875 I said 825 thinking he'd say 850 , I got him down from 1k . But couldn't do it had my finger on the trigger fam [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can anybody confirm if size 13.5 was actually released this time in the USA? I have seen every size but this on the major reseller sites. Even saw a sz 18 somewhere but no 13.5. Anybody know if it was actually made for the restock? I know the TD 350 did not come in a size 13.5. Anybody know?

Line at Melrose was annoying and so were the two kids ringing us up.

90% of the line was "straight to roundtwo" "Straight to round two"

Some hot chicks getting their kylie on

and palace/supreme cats who actually wear their yeezys.
what does "strait to round two" mean?

are you talking about the line recently or this morning... im bout to head out over that way after getting off work in a bit... hopefully there is no shady business and they held onto my pair.. 

I went with my tts UK 8 will I be good?

are you talking about the line recently or this morning... im bout to head out over that way after getting off work in a bit... hopefully there is no shady business and they held onto my pair.. 
consignment 

It's a shop that cashes out.

The line at 2:30-3 was like steady 20-25 deep, letting 1-2 people in at a time.

Lots of traffic so prepare your mind.

Send me some good vibes so I can manage a deal similar to yours :pimp:

Lol I will try, just kept messaging sellers like you said you were doing, managed to get my size as well hope they fit tts.
Just keep bugging people, someone will give in!

Confirmations mean nothing my friends, it only matters when the item is shipped and has left the warehouse.   has arrived at your doorstep.
Fixed.
I'd pay $700 RN, but I just get the rejection replies
laugh.gif

Doesn't hurt to ask some sellers.
eyes.gif
Sorry you missed out fam.

Not sure if there's any left but this was posted earlier. Maybe you can give them a call :/ Beats dealing with any scammers or foolery.

Which FootAction?
Baltimore
Comfort is superb
This.

Last edited:
let me know what they say. i have 4 pending charges

You just got 4 Ls there my friend...the rep told me the system they have automatically doesn't process orders for the same account, email address or ip so after the first time they charged you it'll over from there on. But they did have a problem processing orders and sending out confirmations, so pretty much we're screw for a refund 3-5 days but they'll work around the clock to speed up the process. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom