ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was one of the people that copped of @akaeljefe twitter. Stupid kid thought it was funny to mess with people's money he kept posting links entitled yeezy boost 350. Then he provided a direct to checkout link and people in a scramble checked out all sorts of random stuff. I checke out a $380 crew neck and some other dudes checked out a $2600 jacket on his mom CC. ******* kids think thats funny nowadays. That link didnt show a item picture or description either so it was a mad dash thinking it was the kicks, 
Its funny and depressing at the same time, people would stoop that low to **** people over. But if youre a rich little kid trying to buy yeezys on your moms credit card, you need a job. 

Managed to swoop two pairs of the PB. How much would a typical 8.5 PB go for? and how much would I need to add to get Moonrocks? TIA

So me n my roommate get into this debate

This dude said he not paying resell for a Adidas or Nike but he really loves the shoe and wants a pair so what's wrong with a unauthorized pair if its the same exact thing

I told him it's fake n you can tell the difference

So our friends brings in a authentic 750 TB and he brings in the fake 750 TB

I'm convinced a lot of cats out here wearing fakes you literally can't tell any more unless you look on the inside of the shoe under the sole

Be careful I would buy from FC or Rif only unless you know the person personally

Its funny and depressing at the same time, people would stoop that low to **** people over. But if youre a rich little kid trying to buy yeezys on your moms credit card, you need a job. 
If the kid is rich or not no one deserves to get the money messed with like that. Whoever this eljefe person is took advantage of people and now they are out hundreds if not thousands of dollars.  All of that to get a kick out of it ? SMH POS

So me n my roommate get into this debate

This dude said he not paying resell for a Adidas or Nike but he really loves the shoe and wants a pair so what's wrong with a unauthorized pair if its the same exact thing

I told him it's fake n you can tell the difference

So our friends brings in a authentic 750 TB and he brings in the fake 750 TB

I'm convinced a lot of cats out here wearing fakes you literally can't tell any more unless you look on the inside of the shoe under the sole

Be careful I would buy from FC or Rif only unless you know the person personally
Unauthorized are pairs made after hours or from old factories that USED to make shoes that are still up and running. There is no qualtiy control check and those pair go straight to replica sellers because they are fake, they are not authenticated by NIke, or Adidas. Do not get these confused with B-Grades, because with B-Grades, quality control is the one who labels them as B-Grades. If a rep selling website is selling and marking them as such, those are just unauthorized shoes. Stay woke fam.

Last edited:
unloaded some of my kicks, feels good to get rid of some of the shi** I've had for years that i dont care about. Its all OG classics, ultra boost and yeezys for me moving forward.

View media item 1920395

Last edited:
Quick question: 

I'm looking to buy a pair of 2016 Yeezy 350 Boost "Pirate Black".

I'm a TTS size 13 in all Jordans & Nike.

Should I get a 12, 12.5, or 13 in the PBs?

Thanks for the help. 

Unauthorized are pairs made after hours or from old factories that USED to make shoes that are still up and running. There is no qualtiy control check and those pair go straight to replica sellers because they are fake, they are not authenticated by NIke, or Adidas. Do not get these confused with B-Grades, because with B-Grades, quality control is the one who labels them as B-Grades. If a rep selling website is selling and marking them as such, those are just unauthorized shoes. Stay woke fam.

Unauthorized is just a fancy word for fake/replica/bootleg

Quick question: 

I'm looking to buy a pair of 2016 Yeezy 350 Boost "Pirate Black".

I'm a TTS size 13 in all Jordans & Nike.

Should I get a 12, 12.5, or 13 in the PBs?

Thanks for the help. 
12.5. All Jordans don't even fit the same and certainly not all Nikes so you might want to be more specific

That last sentence is obvious. I don't have a pair of 350s, but people are always talking about the comfort. Even though I have never tried on a pair of 350s, I can assure anyone that attest to their comfort that they're not in the same galaxy as the comfort of the Ultra Boost.

Why make a comment like this if you never tried a pair on?

UB is more comfy, but cmon, thats like saying Cinnamon Toast Crunch tastes bad and you never had a scoop. :smokin

I know this is Niketalk but the way Adidas is killing Nike right now, will they ever get their own section or will they forever be a "other brand" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I prefer Yeezys over UBs. UBs just don't have the same stability underfoot to me. The 350 sole makes it feel more sturdy without making it feel more clunky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom