ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the hottest shoe out right now? Ill wait....
being a yeezy Stan doesn't give you the knowledge to argue which company is doing better numbers lol. Check the market share between the two companies and tell me who's killing who in any metric that matters between companies that sell shoes.

I was one of the people that copped of @akaeljefe twitter. Stupid kid thought it was funny to mess with people's money he kept posting links entitled yeezy boost 350. Then he provided a direct to checkout link and people in a scramble checked out all sorts of random stuff. I checke out a $380 crew neck and some other dudes checked out a $2600 jacket on his mom CC. ******* kids think thats funny nowadays. That link didnt show a item picture or description either so it was a mad dash thinking it was the kicks, 

That's messed up...but...you have to be smarter than that...come on man.

being a yeezy Stan doesn't give you the knowledge to argue which company is doing better numbers lol. Check the market share between the two companies and tell me who's killing who in any metric that matters between companies that sell shoes.
I agree, but not sure what this has to do with financials and market share across the board.

Who cares? Its only "hot" because its a collab with limited amount of pairs. If you were given a opportunity to own nike or adidas, and you choose adidas, then you're a fool.
And who said this isn't the beginning of the take over? Ultra boosts are flying off the shelves, they are building a new fanbase. 2 years ago no one was in any Adidas thread. The hype will bring the money, they are growing that market share.

what are the international sellers that sell the yeezy's. And do you need a proxy to buy from them?

And who said this isn't the beginning of the take over? Ultra boosts are flying off the shelves, they are building a new fanbase. 2 years ago no one was in any Adidas thread. The hype will bring the money, they are growing that market share.
this is a far cry from your original statement. Im glad you came back down to earth. Kudos to adidas for stepping up their game and hoping to one day maybe hopefully have a chance at becoming nike. Its good for the consumer. 

Manual or bot?
Manual. Took like 35 minutes from the link went live to checkout. I didn't have many problems. As for the raffles, I went 1/5.

Yeah does anyone know the going prices for 8.5 PB's and Moonrocks and what I'd have to add? Thanks

in streetwear they are
What do you consider streetwear though? Cause I rarely see people with UBs and never see anyone with yeezys in the streets. Nikes and Jordan's everywhere. Adidas killing it with closet collectibles to me.

Last edited:
Why make a comment like this if you never tried a pair on?

UB is more comfy, but cmon, thats like saying Cinnamon Toast Crunch tastes bad and you never had a scoop. :smokin
First of all, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is GOAT haha!

Secondly, it's just that I, like you (I'm assuming) have a lot of shoes. I have never ever had shoes as comfortable as UBs... ever. So I highly doubt that 350s are as comfortable. There's a reason why UBs are 180 despite not having a designer/rapper/athletes name attached to it. But hey, maybe 350s are the Cinnamon Toast Crunch of shoes... but I doubt it.

What do you consider streetwear though? Cause I rarely see people with UBs and never see anyone with yeezys in the streets. Nikes and Jordan's everywhere. Adidas killing it with closet collectibles to me.
people might still wear nike but they don't sell out like they did before

Def not.

Adidas buzz is HUGE right now and in terms of streetwear "status" right now they are king and its not even close. Financially though? Nike on too and will never have a close comepetitor.

I dont see too many people in Yeezy's and im in the city 5 days a week. A lot of UB but the retro Jordans, Air Maxes and Nike running still are by far the most common.

Flying? Maybe some colorways. And those colorway flying off the shelves are release in limited quantities each time, even when they restock.

adidas has a handful of products in high demand right now. Nike and Jordan is everywhere. Nobody wears adidas apparel. Nike is king

come to NYC,its about 50/50...so many yeezys and UBs
i spent a week in nyc for new years. only adidas i noticed were the pusha t's on my feet. hundreds of jordans and forces though. Same the next week i spent in DC and same for Florida in which i live. Never see yeezy and rarely UB. Lots of pics on IG though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom