ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got that ADC shipping confirmation! First yeezy I ever I got online. Feels good to finally post this, I'm so used to just reading everyone else's shipping post lol.

Feelin the same bro! Had issues with my billing but so relieved to get that ship email! It's nice to not be the salty one for once

"your order is on its way" 
smokin.gif

Shipping email sent about an hour ago.

Really fortunate because i was checking out when adc tweeted sold out

Well I'm still in limbo. Pending charge is still on my bank account with no shipping info yet.

Biggest mistake I made was not trying to resubmit over and over until I saw the order confirmation change. But if they get cancelled, I'll take the L and learn from the experience. I just think that there is much better uses of $800 out there.

we get it we get it it shipped.

I might have missed out this time on Yeezys, but I know i'm not missing out on these this year!

yep, shipping emails are trickling in....

can't wait to get these in.  they are going straight to Ebay....i meant, straight to feet

adidas has a handful of products in high demand right now. Nike and Jordan is everywhere. Nobody wears adidas apparel. Nike is king

hence the reason people are moving to Adidas UB because Jordans and Nike's are everywhere and hve been for a long time. people want something different. Stuff everywhere doesnt appeal to me and things in time slow down when new stuff hits the market. There will always be a special place in my heart for OG models. Where i would buy 5-6 pairs a month from Nike is now like 1 every other month and copping every color in UB and yeezys.

Some people in here mentioned you dont see yeezy's or UB in the streets. Come to LA UB is everywhere and becoming more popular and you'll see many rocking the yeezy's. No Jordans are as comfortable and light as UB and they look good and go with everything.

Last edited:

i think everyone is getting AQ2659 that ordered from ADC.  Curious to see the style number of the ones from the footsites.

i have a pair coming in from Okini as well.  Style code on the confirmation email says BB5350
nah ADC gonna send out the BB5350. They don't have that many AQ2659 to ship out. All the stores got BB5350. Everyone gonna get that too. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom