ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i think everyone is getting AQ2659 that ordered from ADC.  Curious to see the style number of the ones from the footsites.

i have a pair coming in from Okini as well.  Style code on the confirmation email says BB5350
nah ADC gonna send out the BB5350. They don't have that many AQ2659 to ship out. All the stores got BB5350. Everyone gonna get that too. 
and you know this how?

people who struck out

PierceStruggleFace1.gif

Raffle winners posted their pickups. It's only fair that online pickups get their time to shine (especially since cops online was SCRESSFUL)

and you know this how?
and you know they're sending AQ's out? That less logical than them sending out the BB's. I got my pairs from in-store release already and they're BB. Everyone who got their pairs already are BB's. Adidas is marketing this as BB. Why on earth would you think Adidas is gonna send everyone AQ's when the release is for the BB. The shipping emails saying AQ's are probably just a mistake. You ordered BB, you're going to get the BB. 

Last edited:

and you know this how?
and you know they're sending AQ's out? That less logical than them sending out the BB's. I got my pairs from in-store release already and they're BB. Everyone who got their pairs already are BB's. Adidas is marketing this as BB. Why on earth would you think Adidas is gonna send everyone AQ's when the release is for the BB. The shipping emails saying AQ's are probably just a mistake. You ordered BB, you're going to get the BB. 
so you don't know, gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom