ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The primeknit will stretch out after wearing them. Are your toes jamming in the 7.5?

yea they are just about .. so i figured i would try and size swap for now .. but if it becomes too expensive or too much of a hassle i will just keep them

Have been doing a little digging since friday. ANy of the CS sneaker community in here have any experience with web page redirects? Ive been looking at various sites (mainly FNL and adidas) front end code and GET requests. There may be a simple solution......................... PM me if you have any thought and/or ideas

Caved in and paid resell
But one of the shoes I sold I got for free and 1 I paid 140 and was a half size too small. all in all I paid 140 out of pocket
I paid 800 smh :lol:

Last edited:
Caved in and paid resell
But one of the shoes I sold I got for free and 1 I paid 140 and was a half size too small. all in all I paid 140 out of pocket
I paid 800 smh
laugh.gif
where did you buy from?

first time having success with ADC. got shipping confirmation. but tracking number says "not found." should i trip or am i rushing the process?
Oh, man—you're screwed. I had that happen to me one time when I ordered a red t-shirt from Walmart.com, and lets just say it didn't end pretty. The shirt took 4 months to arrive due it to being delivered by a man on camel. And to make matters worse, the t-shirt wasn't even red, it was yellow.

Just keep on the look out for the man on the camel. 

Oh, man—you're screwed. I had that happen to me one time when I ordered a red t-shirt from Walmart.com, and lets just say it didn't end pretty. The shirt took 4 months to arrive due it to being delivered by a man on camel. And to make matters worse, the t-shirt wasn't even red, it was yellow.

giphy.gif

A simple "cancel your order" would have sufficed.

Didnt know walmart was around in the year 1600 . The camel makes sense tho. 

PS love your art. 

Didnt know walmart was around in the year 1600 . The camel makes sense tho. 

PS love your art. 
I created a time machine. 

How else would one explain how my pieces were so realistic—they were done with Illustrator. 

Last edited:
where did you buy from?
E bay off of someone with good feedback and references, he sold a few moonrocks a few months back and got great feedback from it . So I took the plunge two shoes were just collecting dust I'll wear these .i figure the time to buy is now before U A 's start popping up

i really hope fed ex doesnt just leave my package in the backyard again. Better than the door step but still

not bad considering the average price right now is about $900
Thanks My size always demands high prices I waited on the first release those things hit 2k . Remembered I had a shoe I got for free and one I paid retail but was cutting off my toes worn a few times I said F It took the dive
Disclaimer: I do not condone reselling or resellers [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom