ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohwell.gif

why so late
not too sure. Saw someone on FB post it that they won, hoping for a late game come up 
tongue.gif

Oh, man—you're screwed. I had that happen to me one time when I ordered a red t-shirt from Walmart.com, and lets just say it didn't end pretty. The shirt took 4 months to arrive due it to being delivered by a man on camel. And to make matters worse, the t-shirt wasn't even red, it was yellow.

Just keep on the look out for the man on the camel. 
julia-girl-falls-off-chair-o.gif

The best method:

1) Get a credit card that gives points.

2) Pay for EVERYTHING with the credit card but do not spend more than you have in cash.

3) Pay off the credit card in full every month.

4) Profit.

This is IMO the best way to go. You can redeem your points for cash or flights etc. And since you never roll over a balance you never pay interest.
Yep. Including sign up bonus, I rolled that into a flight to Thailand and then Bali last year.

euro cancelations start coming in...not for me yet ^^

but also no shipping at all so far with adi eu

Why are y'all so impatient with the shipping process? 

Just give them the time, they have stated on their website for standard delivery. 

Y'all can start to freak out if you're past that 2-3 days, but not now

Why are y'all so impatient with the shipping process? 
Just give them the time, they have stated on their website for standard delivery. 
Y'all can start to freak out if you're past that 2-3 days, but not now
I don't mind the shipping talk, but when people getting worried AFTER getting shipping confirmation makes zero sense to me :smh:

Friday was a bit crazy for me. I didn't even enter my local raffle here in MEMPHIS since I have no faith in it. Last few releases have been shady and when I look up sales close to me its usually the same few people that have them up. I've contemplated gathering evidence and emailing corporate but I honestly don't have the time or energy.

Saturday I was on 2 iPhone 6's and my mac... all logged in and ready to go.

I was on the splash screen before the ADC tweet and kept refreshing. Once the tweet was up, I got the inventory error on all of the devices. I followed the instruction on the page (like a fool) and refreshed my browser. I eventually carted sizes on all devices and kept trying to check out. Once I would get to a certain point I got logged out of my ADC account and had to log back in. I tried this once but it took me back to the splash screen. Finally I was able to get on NT since it had been crashing and one of the first posts I saw, luckily, was the one that said not to refresh browser and hit the try again button until sizes showed up again.

I had sizes in all 3 carts but ended up only checking out with one. Luckily it was my size. Checked out as a guest. Got my confirmation email immediately after. Shipping email yesterday. FedEx update today saying that shoes arrive Wednesday.

Happy I got these. Wish I could have gotten a second pair for my girl.

Last edited:
How'd you get on Canada? The 15 minute window.. Please do share you secret.. Congrats for getting a pair in there SRS.
i lucked out and refreshed it right when the site went live and filled in everything really fast with chrome autofill
was able to add to cart and check out with no delay and got confirm email instantly
Still waiting for shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom