ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh so yall just gonna ignore my comment about potentially being able by pass the adidas splash page lol 

oh so yall just gonna ignore my comment about potentially being able by pass the adidas splash page lol 

I read it and took notice... I'm just the furthest thing from well versed when it comes to CS.... But if you want to teach me and spread the love let me know and I'll help...lol

welp, pair #5 was refunded. 3/5 shipped. The other two were confirmed waiting to be packed. Guess you're not safe when you have confirmed orders. Good luck to those still waiting on shipping!

Last edited:
I wanna put my shrimp haul but ain't trying to get snitched on if I post multiples. Need these new PBs doe

People are struggling to buy one pair and we have this going on. Are people really getting upset that they didn't get all the pairs they ordered?

do you not know how to read? i dont give a damn that any cancelled. But, to those that have confirmed orders, that means nothing until you get them. stop crying, maybe yall should put in the work, its not that difficult.

i have a feeling yeezysupply is so  backed up tracing peoples ip's they are just gunna take days to ship the legit orders.

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS when i needed someone to tell me not to refresh when it showed that ******* stupid inventory error...

i used 6 devices, 2 iphones, my pc, my sisters macbook, my dads macbook, and my moms iphone,

ALL showed me inventory error and i did what ******* adc told me to do, refresh the page

i did this about 5-10 times, LITERALLY,

if i didnt and kept smashing that try again i would have had a pair instead of 6 pending charges which just got cleared up...
mad.gif
mean.gif

lessons learned for next drop

QUESTION- was yeezy supply easier to cop from or adc?

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS when i needed someone to tell me not to refresh when it showed that ******* stupid inventory error...

i used 6 devices, 2 iphones, my pc, my sisters macbook, my dads macbook, and my moms iphone,

ALL showed me inventory error and i did what ******* adc told me to do, refresh the page

if i didnt and kept smashing that try again i would have had a pair instead of 6 pending charges which just got cleared up...
mad.gif
mean.gif

honestly no. some people just got really ******* lucky. i never have been able to even add to bag on YS till the other day. 
Mine have shipped and says delivery is for Wednesday.
from yeezysupply? O_O

mad.gif
mean.gif

well i spammed try again carted a ton of pairs but no checkouts. YS was easy if you were on the link and could checkout within 10 seconds. No waiting bs or errors. You either got it or you SOL.

Super off topic, but the white background on your shrimp gifs annoyed me so.  
laugh.gif

EDIT: Pretty sure I fixed it. Should match now. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom