ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair coming in tomorrow bruh :lol: we'll see.. besides that one guy I quoted.. have you heard about any other people receiving AQ?

:rofl:

I think so far, 3 NT members have gotten AQ pairs from ADC. Another friend of mine said his friend also received an AQ from ADC. Mine comes in tomorrow as well. In all seriousness tho, if I get another AQ pair, they would be up on the trade block as I have multiples of AQ2659. If I get the BB5350, I'll keep them. 

just picked mine up. receipt says AQ, box says AQ, shoes say AQ

View media item 1923756View media item 1923758View media item 1923760

no extra padding right?

welp theres that. Give you a cookie for my losing debate. I'll report back tomorrow what I get. 
Goat was about $120 cheaper than FC. I cant find any anywhere else for cheaper, and I been looking for a good 2 weeks.
laugh.gif

Whatever, its my fav pair.
a little too late now since you copped, but I could've searched for you. Found a few MR's for <$1k.
padding or no padding?
all AQ's come with the slight padding. BB come with the extra padding. 
Havent read lately but are thhe 2016 AQ's padded as well?

Last edited:
My pair coming in tomorrow bruh :lol: we'll see.. besides that one guy I quoted.. have you heard about any other people receiving AQ?

:rofl:

I think so far, 3 NT members have gotten AQ pairs from ADC. Another friend of mine said his friend also received an AQ from ADC. Mine comes in tomorrow as well. In all seriousness tho, if I get another AQ pair, they would be up on the trade block as I have multiples of AQ2659. If I get the BB5350, I'll keep them. 

View media item 1923756View media item 1923758View media item 1923760

no extra padding right?

I sold all of my pirate blacks from last year so I have nothing to compare them to right now. I have a pair of BB 5350 coming in tomorrow from okini that I can compare them to

Got my pair from adc, no padding, has the sticker on the side but box label says "pirate black" and no blue graphite/gray found on the label. Definitely 2015.

Last edited:

padded or unpadded, just like flyknit trainers
laugh.gif
 ****** kanye
the padded unpadded got people feeling elitist or some sort. But the padding did make a difference in sizing. 

The BB5350 padded PB I picked up from in-store fits slightly tighter than my AQ2659 unpadded PB I got last year. 

padded or unpadded, just like flyknit trainers
laugh.gif
 ****** kanye
the padded unpadded got people feeling elitist or some sort. But the padding did make a difference in sizing. 

The BB5350 padded PB I picked up from in-store fits slightly tighter than my AQ2659 unpadded PB I got last year. 
For this reason I'm almost hoping mine are the AQs cause I sized down .5 for them. Sounds like all the EU orders are BB though.

Got my pair from Shoe Palace and they are the BB's. I went .5 down and they fit the same as any other 350's IMO. The padding just makes it more plush doesn't make a difference like people are saying.

The product code you all purchased on ADC was AQ2659, not BB5350.  

So why were you all expecting your boxes to say BB5350?  You all thought it was to mess up the bots I bet?  Which it did, but it seems like Adidas used BB5350 pairs to fill all their outside accounts & Originals stores.  

AQ2659 (9/15) BB5350 (12/15).  Most likely they decided to increase production after the 1st group of "new" pairs were made.  

[h3]What is StockX?[/h3]
StockX is a live, bid/ask marketplace (‘stock market’) for buying and selling limited edition, high demand sneakers. StockX ‘legit checks’ all sneakers to ensure that they are 100% authentic. StockX also offers a sneaker ‘price guide’ based on real-time market data and rich market analysis

https://stockx.com/
To add...

StockX is basically the new "Campless.com" but you'll be able to buy/sell instead of just looking up prices.  Josh Luber is the owner of Campless, and he is working with Dan Gilbert (Billionaire owner of Cleveland Cavaliers and Quicken Loans) as well as other investors, such as Ron Conway (who was an early investor in Google, PayPal, other startups). 

You send the shoes in, and they get authenticated (by @fake_education on Instagram and others).  StockX is based in Detroit, where Gilbert lives (and owns basically half of downtown) as well as @fake_education lives, and where  Josh Luber now lives per his LinkedIn account. 

so from shipping confirmation, my pair is supposed to be the new BB version....got them in the size of all my 350s so far, and those fit perfect and snug. 

i really hope these wont be too small with the padding! i got some pairs, but i really wanna have a pair for myself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom