ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, remember earlier in the thread when the argument was if this was a restock vs new product?

Looks like both camps were right.
#NTfights

anyword on Footaction Santa Monica makign calls?
just called them an hour ago now they said they not getting them. lol tired of these whack employees. try calling them now and see if another one changes their answer? just picked mine up from del amo footaction today. they said they got them in waves. yesterday they got the 10,10.5,11 thats why i got called.

Same here and I have a feeling it's AQ.
Look at your adidas account and what does it say? Email say? Mines AQ on both here in US and I have no doubt it will be the old model. Lightweight bummed cause I could care less about resale value and would rather have more padding or comfort

Last edited:

To add...

You send the shoes in, and they get authenticated (by @fake_education on Instagram and others).  StockX is based in Detroit, where Gilbert lives (and owns basically half of downtown) as well as @fake_education lives, and where  Josh Luber now lives per his LinkedIn account. 
May i ask for your source on fake_education doing the shoe authentications?

The bottom posting is from stockx faq an it mentions nothing of that.
[h3]How does the authentication process at StockX work?[/h3]
StockX has sneaker industry experts on our team that specialize in spotting fakes. Once the pair arrives at our offices from the seller, our authentication team of experts take them out of the box and look at every single pair. They review every pair to make sure they are legit and are also in deadstock condition. Once confirmed, the pair gets boxed up and sent to the buyer. If we determine a pair is fake, we will refund the buyer, send the fakes back to the seller and if necessary, take action against the seller to remove them from StockX. If we determine a pair is not in deadstock condition, we will refund the buyer, send the used pair back to the seller and if necessary, take action against the seller to remove them from StockX

StockX has sneaker industry experts on our team that specialize in spotting fakes. Once the pair arrives at our offices from the seller, our authentication team of experts take them out of the box and look at every single pair. They review every pair to make sure they are legit and are also in deadstock condition. Once confirmed, the pair gets boxed up and sent to the buyer. If we determine a pair is fake, we will refund the buyer, send the fakes back to the seller and if necessary, take action against the seller to remove them from StockX. If we determine a pair is not in deadstock condition, we will refund the buyer, send the used pair back to the seller and if necessary, take action against the seller to remove them from StockX
 Just curious, but why would a website specify/disclose the person/people in charge of checking for fakes? From a business perspective, it makes no sense. Just go with people have been saying.

Last edited:
Look at your adidas account and what does it say? Email say? Mines AQ on both here in US and I have no doubt it will be the old model. Lightweight bummed cause I could care less about resale value and would rather have more padding or comfort
Fam, we just got a BB Ls. We half cooked.

Last edited:

Just curious, but why would a website specify/disclose the person/people in charge of checking for fakes? From a business perspective, it makes no sense. Just go with people have been saying.
In this case if it's fake education it can "hurt" them; maybe. If its other sources it might make them more credible.I just don't want to spread false information as fact.

I guess I can't say that I've personally seen him doing the fake checks myself, just putting 2 and 2 together. 

Here is his IG page:  https://www.instagram.com/fake_education/

His title includes:   Follow @Campless  [emoji]128071[/emoji]Click To Buy/Sell Kicks At Lowest Prices  www.stockx.com

Here he is wearing a StockX shirt, on the floor at the Cavaliers game (Dan Gilbert owns the Cavs and is an investor in StockX):  

The other dude in that pic, teamdelle works for StockX

Here he is playing basketball in Dan Gilber's downtown Detroit office:  

Again, I don't know for certain but I'm pretty sure he is working with them.  I can't find it right now, but I remember him posting about StockX before it was publically released, and mentioning "blessed, big things are coming" and **** like that.   I could be wrong.  

I guess I can't say that I've personally seen him doing the fake checks myself, just putting 2 and 2 together. 

Here is his IG page:  https://www.instagram.com/fake_education/

His title includes:   Follow 
@Campless
 [emoji]128071[/emoji]Click To Buy/Sell Kicks At Lowest Prices

www.stockx.com

Here he is wearing a StockX shirt, on the floor at the Cavaliers game (Dan Gilbert owns the Cavs and is an investor in StockX):  

The other dude in that pic, teamdelle works for StockX

Here he is playing basketball in Dan Gilber's downtown Detroit office:  

Again, I don't know for certain but I'm pretty sure he is working with them.  I can't find it right now, but I remember him posting about StockX before it was publically released, and mentioning "blessed, big things are coming" and **** like that.   I could be wrong.  

In this case if it's fake education it can "hurt" them; maybe. If its other sources it might make them more credible.I just don't want to spread false information as fact.

Dude just one mistake the guy made, I sure flight club has some fake in stock and sell to people, just let it go, everyone makes mistake. The bank sometimes give ppl counterfeit money, so just one mistake, no big deal

Now I see why you made that statement. 
nthat.gif

I'm curious if any ADC US orders are BB5350. 
i think Adidas is dumping old stock.  most people that were successful on ADC US will probably get AQ

i'll assume that the BB5350 is the newer improved model.  which will eventually get restocked.

Does everyone want the BB? I remember watching a YouTube vid that someone posted on here about the comparison and the person said the AQ was made better the stitching and cut etc lol. I get my pair tomorrow from ADC I guess it doesn't matter which one I get

Does everyone want the BB? I remember watching a YouTube vid that someone posted on here about the comparison and the person said the AQ was made better the stitching and cut etc lol. I get my pair tomorrow from ADC I guess it doesn't matter which one I get
as long as they flip the same, i could care less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom