ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So this is really weird but.

The left is a US8, the right is a US9. The PB's are definitely the BB's with the padding, but they both fit me perfectly. Thought everyone was saying TTS. 
laugh.gif

are you aware that you have an Adidas on your left foot and a Nike on your right??

Yeah but I normally wear 8.5-9 on everything. Those UB's in the back are 8.5 and already fit snug. 

NT tryna roast for no reason. 9 is my TTS guys, that's the point I'm trying to get across. 

^ bro, everyone know fit is different depending on brand/model. I wear sz 10 in jordans, 10.5 in ultra boost and 9.5 in 350 boost....

Last edited:

Yeah but I normally wear 8.5-9 on everything. Those UB's in the back are 8.5 and already fit snug. 

NT tryna roast for no reason. 9 is my TTS guys, that's the point I'm trying to get across. 
If you wear an 8.5 in UB's. I don't think size 9 is your true size. 
nerd.gif

I got them quarter size feet, dawg. 11.25 up in dis b. 
frown.gif
well everyone's feet are different and their preference on comfort also varies. Whats comfortable to me, might not be comfortable to you and we could have the same size feet. 

I think beside extra padding from the BB, quite a few people here got the AQ already from the first drop. Not going to complain that getting AQ or BB is better than catching a L. And if you wear it, beside the "extra comfort" everyone is saying that BB provides, the AQ's "less comfort" is not going to be a deal breaker.

Just got my PBs in today, size 12.5. I copped for $660 Shipped so I guess that was a steal
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom