ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are way too many PM's and I am busy today, but I will try answer the most common question again:

-What I am working on will not check you out automatically, It will simply add the item to your cart. The reason for this is it's going to be web based, not local. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's personal information. The same goes for the iOS app—even though the app will be local, most of the code will be running server side.

-When ready, the app will not available in the AppStore; each individual will get an invitation and instructions on how to install it—it will be using the iOS enterprise program. And don't worry Android users; there will be a web-version as well.

-I will not be developing anything for any other site other than Adidas. The reason: 1)Adidas has the biggest supply. 2)There are plenty of bots for other sites already. 3) Adidas is the most challenging, which makes it the most interesting to me.  

You still need a dude to help writing in Java??

guilty,

but thankfully at the show there wasn't much to look at lol
the way they handled the merch was stupid. ONE person selling in each booth. People cutting lines left and right. If it sold at a smooth rate, I would've been able to catch the show too. Ridiculous to have to wait 1hr+ for merch.....
I have both BB and AQ Idgaf.. And I'm not the one to complain and compare, I have my pairs.. What you guys complaining about if you have the pair? Who gives a ****?! Lmao
apparently, some guy here feel like he was swindled by ADC.................. and he didn't even get a pair. 

Last edited:
That's why I roll to the show about 2-3 hours prior to beginning...

Got my merch and food fast af for Hollywood bowl and was in my seat chilling while it was a madhouse at the booths lmao

Blew $350 like it was nothing that day (I dont resell... Just wanted merch for myself and wife)

Last edited:

the way they handled the merch was stupid. ONE person selling in each booth. People cutting lines left and right. If it sold at a smooth rate, I would've been able to catch the show too. 

apparently, some guy here feel like he was swindled by ADC.................. and he didn't even get a pair. 
agree, i got to MSG at 3:30 was on the line the entire duration of the show. Only stayed on line bc i love collecting show merch and it wasnt necessarily something i needed to watch. Had it been a concert i would've been at my seat early lmao.

By the time i got to the register all they had was size Large and up red pablo tee's.

That's why I roll to the show about 2-3 hours prior to beginning...

Got my merch and food fast af for Hollywood bowl and was in my seat chilling while it was a madhouse at the booths lmao

Blew $350 like it was nothing that day (I dont resell... Just wanted merch for myself and wife)
this is usually how i handle buying merch but i was coming out of work and could'nt get to MSG early. that 4pm start time killed me

$1160 I think, and yeah every shoe over $300 gets shipped to GOAT (CA) first.

Wow, a bit steep. Is that what MR's are going for now? I have a seller currently willing to sell for $800 for a size 10 DS and I'm still thinking about it.

Congrats on getting the pair though!

agree, i got to MSG at 3:30 was on the line the entire duration of the show. Only stayed on line bc i love collecting show merch and it wasnt necessarily something i needed to watch. Had it been a concert i would've been at my seat early lmao.

By the time i got to the register all they had was size Large and up red pablo tee's.
Yeah I saw the tweet at like 2pm of deep line for merch that they just started opening up to sell. I didn't get to MSG until 4:20 because I know that this dude (and a lot of concerts) don't start on time. I was in line for an hour and my booth didn't even have that long of a line. People just cutting up in front. Got the red tees and hoodies in the size I wanted. Long sleeve, blue merch, and cap was sold out, also wanted those as well. 

Hopefully all these packages lower the price some more. Still need the blue hoodie. 
Wow, a bit steep. Is that what MR's are going for now? I have a seller currently willing to sell for $800 for a size 10 DS and I'm still thinking about it.

Congrats on getting the pair though!
Nah Mr's are $1k no more. You're just paying a premium when you have to buy from these consignment shops or through services that guarantees authenticity. 

LMAO 
roll.gif

damn, i just went past security without a ticket, walked past the line up to the merch stand, bought a size medium tee and left lol

didn't they have merch stands inside the actual garden w/ much shorter lines?

I believe that is just a snippet of a longer story. And that only 2 of them were Yeezys. The other 2 pairs... I forget what they are.

I believe that is just a snippet of a longer story. And that only 2 of them were Yeezys. The other 2 pairs... I forget what they are.
the other two pairs were ultra boosts, iirc

guy bought two pairs of yeezys for 2k and bought 2 pairs of UBs at retail

Last edited:

damn, i just went past security without a ticket, walked past the line up to the merch stand, bought a size medium tee and left lol

didn't they have merch stands inside the actual garden w/ much shorter lines?
yeah the merch stand by the tickets booth just past the security had the red merch. All the merch stands inside the garden on all levels (except the 3rd) had red merch and blue merch (knicks color) and even a dark navy (or was it black) merch, which were much more exclusive. But the lines were long as hell. The show was damn near over because of the amount of tracks that played, and people were still another hour deep in line. 

yeah the merch stand by the tickets booth just past the security had the red merch. All the merch stands inside the garden on all levels (except the 3rd) had red merch and blue merch (knicks color) and even a dark navy (or was it black) merch, which were much more exclusive. But the lines were long as hell. The show was damn near over because of the amount of tracks that played, and people were still another hour deep in line. 
i wanted to get the donda/kardashian tee but decided to sell my ticket and watch at home when i heard there was def no performance - seems like they only sold the donda tee inside the venue

was really not feeling that pablo merch though, can't lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom