ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a bit steep. Is that what MR's are going for now? I have a seller currently willing to sell for $800 for a size 10 DS and I'm still thinking about it.

Congrats on getting the pair though!

Send that info my way heck I'm a 10.5 but can't seem to find any at that price Heck I can't find OT for decent price! Where do people go to find these prices and I don't do FB

There were 300 posts from last night and there wasn't even a release. What happened. 
sick.gif

Wow, a bit steep. Is that what MR's are going for now? I have a seller currently willing to sell for $800 for a size 10 DS and I'm still thinking about it.

Congrats on getting the pair though!
I'd take that and run all day!!!

That's what I paid for my ds 10 on launch day

slightly overpaid. Launch day or launch week 350's always hover around the $800 mark with more deals under $800 since it's flooded around that time. Saw a size 4.5 MR sell for $820
Sold a DS supreme V for $500 previously...

So realistically i paid $300 lol

That's why I didn't mind paying anything at that point lol...

But out here in LA $800 was the best price on launch

Last edited:
slightly overpaid. Launch day or launch week 350's always hover around the $800 mark with more deals under $800 since it's flooded around that time. Saw a size 4.5 MR sell for $820

Heck these PB sold above 800 and saw very few under 800 and that was ebay which we know how it can be a hit or miss! If I could find a legit MR for this price like sneaksfiens said I would take it and run

Heck these PB sold above 800 and saw very few under 800 and that was ebay which we know how it can be a hit or miss! If I could find a legit MR for this price like sneaksfiens said I would take it and run
Agreed, I'm struggling to find MR under $1K

Sold a DS supreme for $500 previously...

So realistically i paid $300 lol

That's why I didn't mind paying anything at that point lol...

But out here in LA $800 was the best price on launch

but didn't you realistically pay over $500? Retail for Supremes plus tax plus $300 more to get the 350's?

Either way good deal. I'm just checking your math not your money.

BTW that's an old pic from twitter from 1st PB release... that's not me.

just love trolling the elitist fashion guys...

but didn't you realistically pay over $500? Retail for Supremes plus tax plus $300 more to get the 350's?

Either way good deal. I'm just checking your math not your money.

Damn the guy is just trying to make himself feel better and you gotta do this to him!

my bad lol...

just one of those things I cant go without noticing...

But it's still a good deal regardless.

i missed the link for the merchandise, i assume its gone at this point.  Any one have it handy anyway?

I just did the same thing, and my pair is also in the process of being reviewed. Have you ever purchased anything else from StockX, i was wondeirng how long this process should take since i didnt see anything on their FAQS, and i never purchased anything from them before.
I have not purchased anything off StockX. The e-mail says "We'll authenticate your sneakers and get them out to you quicker than you can blink an eye" What did you end up grabbing? PB?

LOL 2.5k on 4 pair of kicks. Respected for rockin out with his cock out and keeping it 100 with the wifey! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom