ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So merch emails are going out now? I haven't gotten mine yet.
nerd.gif
i got one, but havent seen anyone else

Air said second week of march i think. He emailed them

sometimes I regret not buying the movie package.... sometimes I don't.

Those new Core Black 350's look really nice with that sole. Funny that I don't feel the same way about the black OVO's which basically has the same treatment. 

sometimes I regret not buying the movie package.... sometimes I don't.

Those new Core Black 350's look really nice with that sole. Funny that I don't feel the same way about the black OVO's which basically has the same treatment. 
i bought the tee package for me and the hoodie package for my girl. Both in my size  
nthat.gif

She saw the confirmation and immediatley called me out haha. all good though. hooked her up with moonrocks and a yeezus hat for her bday. 

2 in, 1 to go.....

so i will get all BB pairs!

i really wanted to keep my size 11 this time, since i also got multiple pairs of the first release, and every 350 release so far, but gave them all away except for 2 pairs turle doves which i kept for myself. and i will also give away this 11 to a friend whos totally craaaaaazy about them!

i really really like the new padding, the sizing is the SAME though, but the blacks just do NOTHING for me at all on feet. for me its just blah....

i tried everything to be sure, tried jogger pant, cuffed jeans, sweats, shorts....it was just like no, no, no, nooooo!

i just dont get emotional when i see them, if you can understand 
laugh.gif

no disrespect to those who love em though!!!

i really hope they also bring a turtle dove 2.0, since the comfort is really great.

i have to really love a shoe to keep it, and not just for prestige. thats the word a friend of mine used when i told him today i would give my size to a friend. he was like "no you cant do that, that shoe has so much prestige!". after he said that, i was even more sure it was right to give them away.

i think they did a great little update with these....just give me turtles please ^^

2 in, 1 to go.....

so i will get all BB pairs!

i really wanted to keep my size 11 this time, since i also got multiple pairs of the first release, and every 350 release so far, but gave them all away except for 2 pairs turle doves which i kept for myself. and i will also give away this 11 to a friend whos totally craaaaaazy about them!

i really really like the new padding, the sizing is the SAME though, but the blacks just do NOTHING for me at all on feet. for me its just blah....

i tried everything to be sure, tried jogger pant, cuffed jeans, sweats, shorts....it was just like no, no, no, nooooo!

i just dont get emotional when i see them, if you can understand 
laugh.gif

no disrespect to those who love em though!!!

i really hope they also bring a turtle dove 2.0, since the comfort is really great.

i have to really love a shoe to keep it, and not just for prestige. thats the word a friend of mine used when i told him today i would give my size to a friend. he was like "no you cant do that, that shoe has so much prestige!". after he said that, i was even more sure it was right to give them away.

i think they did a great little update with these....just give me turtles please ^^
ill be your friend, and i wear an 11

ill be your friend, and i wear an 11
no for real...he wants these so much...he got nothing on the first release....and i could not give him the first one, cause i had to cash those out cause my girl wasnt doing so fine at that time.

and i already knew he was so frustraded after he did not cook on the second release.

so he will get these for a good price....like nearly a "hey-i-just-stopped-real-quick-on-my-way-home-to-pick-these-up-for-you" price 

he's like a truffle pig when it comes to find rare pairs, and he's helping me out a lot. 

I'm assuming this is the reason for the random burst of 7 people donating $1 (or 67 cents after fees). And I don't even think they're NT members. 
I donated earlier and contacted you, hoping for a EU version. Id have something to contribute as well. Definitely MVP status.

View media item 1928846

no for real...he wants these so much...he got nothing on the first release....and i could not give him the first one, cause i had to cash those out cause my girl wasnt doing so fine at that time.
and i already knew he was so frustraded after he did not cook on the second release.
so he will get these for a good price....like nearly a "hey-i-just-stopped-real-quick-on-my-way-home-to-pick-these-up-for-you" price 
he's like a truffle pig when it comes to find rare pairs, and he's helping me out a lot. 

I feel you man. Good ****. Needs to be more people out there like you. Tried to get my friend a pair of pbs on this release but ended up striking out miserably. 20 carts 20 cart jackings

Last edited:
As someone stated earlier, the sign up has meant nothing until now. They've done it before. Hopefully something comes through. Just don't get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom