ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im interested to see how they release those three mesh versions. a third pirate black? and the volt and white pairs too. Wouldnt be suprised to see big production on them 

also whats up with the soles on those pirate black 3.0s

Last edited:
1. Thank you Caravaggio for helping out the community, I donated a few bucks hopefully it will help you have a better server and enable you to devote more time to this.

2. You are also one of my favorite artists of all time so word up. David with "Goliath's" Head & Judith Beheading Holofernes are masterpieces.

3. If you donated to Caravaggio but haven't donated to AdBlock you're an *******

im interested to see how they release those three mesh versions. a third pirate black? and the volt and white pairs too. Wouldnt be suprised to see big production on them 

also whats up with the soles on those pirate black 3.0s

Is it me or does the overall shape of the ones on his feet look like fake 350's...

1. Thank you Caravaggio for helping out the community, I donated a few bucks hopefully it will help you have a better server and enable you to devote more time to this.

2. You are also one of my favorite artists of all time so word up. David with "Goliath's" Head & Judith Beheading Holofernes are masterpieces.

3. If you donated to Caravaggio but haven't donated to AdBlock you're an *******
AdBlock don't need no money, fam. 
laugh.gif
 They partnered with large corporations to do those "allowable nonintrusive advertising." They ain't losing no sleep. 

I would literally cry if that happened with YS, but wasn't that page up before they drop new clothing? Doubt it is anything at all

That page that YS put up is nothing new. That list is nothing new. Its been up in between every release. Never seen anyone get an email from them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom