ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that after everything with the 750 release the people that had the cancelled orders and secondary email should at least get the shoe for $350 flat?  It was their error, cool they're still filling the order but they could at least take something off for the inconvenience.

LOL

I've posted without much help, just need some sizing guidance. I wear a 10 in flyknit racers. Should I go for a 9.5 or 10 in 350s? Any help would be much appreciated. Happy new year!
I wear size 8 in 350 and 750. I wear size 9 in Racers and ub, but I have wide feet. They are both perfect fit for me with wide feet. However, the fit is different for everyone. Happy new year!

FACTS

-There is no way Kanye is taking down Nike or even JB single handedly .. I  enjoy all his music and his shoes.. but I'm also realistic that there is no way he and or Adidas is taking down Nike any time soon 

- Yeezys  750 sell for more than any nike release in 2015 

- People camped for yeezys for wayy longer than any nike release of 2015

2016 will be a very important year for Ye and Adidas. Idk about you guys, but I'm really excited to see what happens this year for both Adidas and Nike. 

one shoe line cant take down an empire

FACTS

-There is no way Kanye is taking down Nike or even JB single handedly .. I  enjoy all his music and his shoes.. but I'm also realistic that there is no way he and or Adidas is taking down Nike any time soon 

- Yeezys  750 sell for more than any nike release in 2015 

- People camped for yeezys for wayy longer than any nike release of 2015

2016 will be a very important year for Ye and Adidas. Idk about you guys, but I'm really excited to see what happens this year for both Adidas and Nike. 

one shoe line cant take down an empire
QFT

I feel like evryone was able to cop yeezys this time around and im still sitting here in 2016 trying to get my first pair. Either everyone cooking in silence or me not having 1mbps ping. Are you guys using damn servers or something? dont know how some of these scrubs who cant rock yeezys copping manually with no bot. (not calling anyone out just need help). Yes im salty as you can see

Thankful that adidas consumer relations sent me a email my cancelled order will still be shipped out. Kind of wack that i called and customer service rep said pairs that are on the list have all shipped out but corp did not provide any tracking numbers. They stated that to be looking out today or last night for delivery. Has anyone recieved a pair yet from cancelled orders?
A few of us got FedEx updates last night.

The shoe game is going to end up just like the purse game. Real or not, the general masses are simply going to stop caring about replica or authentic.
mean.gif

You need to start hanging out with higher class chicks. All the girls I know are so serious about that stuff. *****ing about seeing bootlegs.

Again, why can't we like both brands??
Ha. We can(I know you know this and your question was rhetorical; however there are always a few knuckleheads/stans). Just some people get butt hurt or take "facts" as bashing either shoe/person or God forbid, Kanye. Don't understand why some people don't understand just because people don't buy into everything Kanye says or people's perceptions that they're hating. 99% of the people either like them or just trying to cop for resale. Regardless, the actual people that are purposely here just to troll are few IMO. Anyway, someone takes offense to an opinion, or sometimes "facts", and we all put our two cents in causing hate and discontent. Rinse and repeat my friend, rinse and repeat.  
roll.gif

Hell, I probably buy as many Asics and Saucony (NBs occasionally) GRs and collabs as I do Nike or Adidas. Love them all. Maybe not equally, but they all have some nice stuff. Some people however are brand loyalist and if anything touched their skin besides Nike(insert brand), they'd break out in hives 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The shoe industry is more than just "sneakerheads" and "hypebeasts." When it comes to athletic footwear Nike is king and will continue to be for a while. Think about why every time you walk into a Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line, etc. their Nike product is front and center and their walls are 3/4 filled with Nike. Because majority of their customers are still asking for Frees, Flyknits, Air Maxes, Monarchs, AF1s, etc. There are stores out there where Nike alone is 60% of their business. Yeezy didn't jump over anything.

Sure, people aren't camping out for Retros as much as Yeezys but when it's business as usual (walking in, ask for a shoe, try it on, buy it) which is what really matters at the end of the day, Nike is king. Sales > hype.

Last edited:
I feel like evryone was able to cop yeezys this time around and im still sitting here in 2016 trying to get my first pair. Either everyone cooking in silence or me not having 1mbps ping. Are you guys using damn servers or something? dont know how some of these scrubs who cant rock yeezys copping manually with no bot. (not calling anyone out just need help). Yes im salty as you can see
View media item 1851932

My buddy is in the same boat, I even offered him a pair for retail.

He declined, said he wants to do it on his own.

Just keep trying and I'm sure you'll land one soon.

Good luck. :smile:

Last edited:

My buddy is in the same boat, I even offered him a pair for retail.

He declined, said he wants to do it on his own.

Just keep trying and I'm sure you'll land one soon.

Good luck.
smile.gif
9.5? 
nerd.gif
 j/k.  

The shoe industry is more than just "sneakerheads" and "hypebeasts." When it comes to athletic footwear Nike is king and will continue to be for a while. Think about why every time you walk into a Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line, etc. their Nike product is front and center and their walls are 3/4 filled with Nike. Because majority of their customers are still asking for Frees, Flyknits, Air Maxes, Monarchs, AF1s, etc. There are stores out there where Nike alone is 60% of their business. Yeezy didn't jump over anything.

Sure, people aren't camping out for Retros as much as Yeezys but when it's business as usual (walking in, ask for a shoe, try it on, buy it) which is what really matters at the end of the day, Nike is king. Sales > hype.

yeezy sales revenue sure aint jump over the jumpman. demand sure is elevating... it has jb retroing alot of good kicks in 2016. looks like they're getting scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom