ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of people here have gotten their 750s in. What have y'all been wearing with them? I'm interested in how NTers are styling them.

Here's my attempt:

Pretty difficult to photograph these on my phone.
This is an example of a GOOD Yeezy outfit. Kudos!

Hey guys, I know this has probably been asked before, but are the 750 TB TTS? I have a size 10, and I am not sure if it's going to be too big. I wear between a 9.5 to 10 in most Jordan's, but I wear a size 10 in most Jordan 1s and Ivs. Any advice would be great! Appreciate it guys! Don't want to size swap if I don't need to! Let me know!
I'm usually an 11.5 and I have an 11.  It fits way too long upon trying them on.  I was actually thinking of getting a 10 in them.

Hey guys, I know this has probably been asked before, but are the 750 TB TTS? I have a size 10, and I am not sure if it's going to be too big. I wear between a 9.5 to 10 in most Jordan's, but I wear a size 10 in most Jordan 1s and Ivs. Any advice would be great! Appreciate it guys! Don't want to size swap if I don't need to! Let me know!

Try them on?

If you don't have them yet, try them on when you get them?

Fellas, TD's and PB's both size 10 DS for $2000. Good deal?
meh not that bad... if your buying to wear i would buy vnds... i bought some vnds pbs for 450 and my buddy just picked up a super clean worn twice vnds pair for 450 as well. as for tds a freind sold a super super worn pair for 950 cash. unless you have a feet fear haha

roll.gif

And if you're good, you can appear on Complex.com

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/08/niketalk-yeezy-boost-350-outfits
Complex is blocked from my life.

Too much buffoonery for me.

i would triple check if those are authentic

Sounds too good to be true.

Yeah you guys are right, but I'm very cautious when purchasing Yeezy's in particular. I already own 5 TD's and 2 PB's so I know what to look for. Good thing is it's a meet up so I can see them in person.

Also, I mentioned in the old thread that I purchased these DS TD's locally for $750 less than a month ago. There are always deals to be had.

View media item 1856896

I know flight club and other places ask for so and so price and what ever what ever shoe.

But it just makes me sick to see "$750" and "deal" in the same thought

Yeah you guys are right, but I'm very cautious when purchasing Yeezy's in particular. I already own 5 TD's and 2 PB's so I know what to look for. Good thing is it's a meet up so I can see them in person.

Also, I mentioned in the old thread that I purchased these DS TD's locally for $750 less than a month ago. There are always deals to be had.

View media item 1856896

I wish I never sold those to you lol.

View media item 1856896
What a steal haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom