ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More crying, theories, and legit checks.

Didn't miss anything
laugh.gif
@WITNESSkb24  @yanks   
roll.gif
 we gotta exit this thread. 

I ID'd a pair of Roshe's and they tore up my heel big time.  Never wore them again after that.  

Ultra Boosts, 350's and 750's have treated me much better.  I just think the Roshe price point is the major draw with them.  

The Yeezy 350 Boosts are an EXACT copy of Nike's Roshe Run shoe. Nike made the Roshe Run first and then it got very popular and then Adidas copied them. So why are people looking at the Yeezy 350 Boosts and thinking "oh my god these shoes are the best looking shoes ever" and "amazing shoe, Adidas is so creative and original"? 

Like why is the Yeezy 350 Boost getting so much love and hype when it is a stolen design from Nike's Roshe Run? I wish Nike's Roshe Run gets the love and hype right now. 

I am angry that people are showing the Yeezy 350 Boosts love when it is a stolen design from Nike's Roshe Run. 

Sorry I just had to vent a little.

View media item 1882379
can't even tell the difference. :lol:

Last edited:

The Yeezy 350 Boosts are an EXACT copy of Nike's Roshe Run shoe. Nike made the Roshe Run first and then it got very popular and then Adidas copied them. So why are people looking at the Yeezy 350 Boosts and thinking "oh my god these shoes are the best looking shoes ever" and "amazing shoe, Adidas is so creative and original"? 

Like why is the Yeezy 350 Boost getting so much love and hype when it is a stolen design from Nike's Roshe Run? I wish Nike's Roshe Run gets the love and hype right now. 

I am angry that people are showing the Yeezy 350 Boosts love when it is a stolen design from Nike's Roshe Run. 

I understand where you're coming from on this. Back in the day Toyota specifically stated that they were "inspired" by the Mercedes Benz philosophy (totally ripped of their style) but felt that they (Toyota) could perfect it; and do so, at a lower price point. It's all history after that..... Lexus was born.

I agree that Adidas took Nike's Roshe philosophy and put their own spin on it; and for better or worse, made it hot. I regret that your obviously upset about it, but you have to understand in today's world this type of "renovation" (certainly not innovation) happens all the time. It's the nature of the beast.

Roshe Run are for basic people.

350 and 750 boost aren't.

Simple.

Adidas is L-O-V-I-N-G this hype... They finally have what Nike has had all this time. No way this stops
if im adidas, from a business perspective makes sense to yes increase numbers for more money but still keep it limited to 1. increase hype and 2. create and an after markert with the resellers. part of the reason jordand and nike do so well is that it has a massive secondary market. people have bussiness from reselling the gear so you have a huge percentage of the buyers getting 5-10 pairs at a time instead of just one. Theyre doing it right it seems.  

View media item 1882379
can't even tell the difference. :lol:

Are you seriously saying you don't see the similarity!? Wide mid soles on front and heel, lace holes and location/length, overall shape in general. Same ones knocking the Roshe on its look and success, denying the similaritiess, are the same ones buying the shoe anyway because kanyes name attached to it, liking it or not. Smh. make up your mind folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom