ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound stupid but does footlocker really go through all the tickets to make sure that there are no duplicates. I just don't see with the amount of tickets that go into these raffles that they really check them all.

Last edited:
Real **** lol. Few hundred tho? It's unfortunate in order to spend our money on something we like we have To go through such extreme measures lol
Maybe 30 minute of coding in Javascript.   Beats having to run around filling raffle tickets.  I could let it run and get thousands of entries but it might start looking too obvious.   

Hope it's ok to do 3 since I did Glendale, Topanga and Costa Mesa.

I did the same. Plus most of the footlockers, footactions, champs, and pacsun around SoCal. But no call yet.

adidas stores had signs up saying you could only sign up for 1 adidas raffle. if you did multiple the location where you last entered would be set as your only entry and chance of winning.

adidas stores had signs up saying you could only sign up for 1 adidas raffle. if you did multiple the location where you last entered would be set as your only entry and chance of winning.

Damn that sucks. I was told differently when I called one of the stores last week.

Damn that sucks. I was told differently when I called one of the stores last week.

if you go back a few days (which is tough with all the posts that happen close to a drop) someone posted a picture of the signs at adidas stores with the specific rules

Different Adidas stores, different rules. I know what I was told by multiple people. Just want my pair at the end of the day, but I would be switching from a store with (supposedly) 80 pairs to 40.. That would suck

Different Adidas stores, different rules. I know what I was told by multiple people. Just want my pair at the end of the day, but I would be switching from a store with (supposedly) 80 pairs to 40.. That would suck

Which one did you enter at last? Topanga was last for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom