ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got confirm email, but no pending transaction on  my card... This might be the worse kind of L if it doesn't go through. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Im taking this as a mini-W because i almost got thru....so i did better this time around... on to the next 350 or TDs which every comes first

[size=20pt]Congrats to all who were successful in copping.[/size]

A huge S/O to one of the NTfams for PM'ing me and wanting to offer his help (out of the kindness of his heart, w/o me asking for any help) at obtaining a pair for me at retail. You know who you are :nthat:

Don't feel bad that you couldn't come through :wink: Your generosity will not go unrewarded.
bruh i helped more ppl cop than i copped jesus just dont love me man.

I was impressed with my size 12 staying in my cart for over a hour, but not impressed with their garbage checkout. I was stuck on the 3rd step screen then it would kick me back to the 2nd screen. Kills me because I usually don't even get this close so it doesn't bother me

Im in Albany, NY. 2.5 hours from the city. Only 1 shady eblens is getting them, lady didn't know how many pairs. We got HOH footlocker, FNL, champs, pacsun, jimmyjazz all in the same mall, and none are getting them.

Did you hit on any of those raffles?

first pair of yeezys I bought without buying a bra

i'm happy, gonna go get some sleep now. congrats to everyone else who cooked with team manual today

How did anyone get around the white error page? I had a pair in my cart, but everytime I pressed my bag it would bring up that page. Or I would get to my bag then when I pressed review and pay, it would then bring it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom