ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my pretty rocked 350 PBs for 750 €, my DS 350 OTs for 800 € and was an inch away to sell my MR for the same to invest in some more NMD and ultra boosts.

So happy now that i cancelled the deal in the end ... the moonrock colorway has something special - as someone said a couple of pages before: this color is just so unique and they match perfect with almost any pants.

Ended up keeping the 350 MR and my 750 TP - such an underrated winter boot: no sole chipping, easy to clean black upper, even zipper works fine. I've worn them a lot in snow and rain and they still lock so good. They just work as an everyday shoe... Cannot wait for the 750 chocs!!

dudes in here worried about the pants other dudes are wearing? lol....

anyway...
I really don't like the new style 350s as much as the older ones. I liked the lower silhouette and the pull tab on the back especially. Looks like they swapped over to a UB style with it being built into the primeknit sock. Hopefully those are the SPZL... 
mean.gif

Eh the current 350 is a 2 piece upper (essentially one piece and then glued to the midsole) so technically its a sock as well? :lol:

Ye should do the NMD thing and do a bunch of cw's labeled with cities, but then only release them in those cities

Imagine the resell...what if someone outside of the US wanted the complete collection? Then you could charge 3-4K and tell them it's better than paying for a plane ticket.

I vote down the city inspired Yeezys.

Youre from NYC so I would LOVE to hear where you saw em going for less than a stack. I was looking for 2-3 weeks straight for anything under a stack and no go. Craigslist, ISS, NT, friends of friends, local groups etc and nothing. I had a $900 offer from someone end of Jan or early Feb and after neglecting that I never found anything.
Damn, grabbed a a pair for 7ish on grailed mid January

Those are come ups. :lol: Some dude in the legit check thread is getting a used pair for $550 or something. For the MOST part, unless you find or wait for a "steal" its gonna be over a g.

Last edited:
how true was this tho? Because I did see Plats in the east coast boutiques

Only a few spots received both. Most places got one or the other. Places that only got one on the east got solars, places that only got one on the west got plats.

WTH, I just received another email from SP telling me that I've won the PB raffle and to pick up tomorrow. Anyone else get an email from SP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom