ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunzo. Start selling some kicks to pay it back.

What's worse - when he does return the kicks to you, it will probably be fakes that you never sent them.

That's what I'm afraid of. I'm gonna be losing money if I try to quick flip those shoes (half of which I don't even have yet) AND if I receive fakes. I had already planned a trip to Seattle and LA too with my best friend for spring break...

I could pay a visit. How much is your fee papa?

Jk

But seriously, so if you get your shoes back and they are fake is there anything ebay can do? Do they have a "shoe" policy?

I'd legit pay someone what I paid for the shoes lol, $400+ after customs

soccerandkikz got scammed too I think.
no... i did not. not sure what u guys are referring to but i sold my 750s a guy on IG by the name of suparoy in NY and he ckaims to have tried to sellit flight club and they wouldnt take it claiming fake. but i got them from a verified shop i was 1000% sure it wasnt fake. my issue was that he would return a fake pair. he didnt, returned my exact pair and i sold them last week for 1500 cash. 

I'm pissed. I need help.

I sold my TB 750s back in January to some dude on eBay through PayPal invoice who I assumed was just rich and wanted a pair to wear right away. Today, I just got an email that he opened a dispute to refund his 1.8k.

His reasoning was that he brought them in to Flight Club to sell and they stated that they're not authentic. I got them off of Sivas so they are legit. So what the **** do I do?

I'm assuming he's just mad he couldn't flip them for more because what I gave him at the time was still under the peak of resell value. #1 I've already invested the money I made into shoes I could wear and #2 even if he does send them back, what if he gives me fakes?

I heard that PayPal and eBay almost always side with the buyer so idk what to do.....
i was in the same exact situation and had the same exact concerns. still think the claim that FC didnt want them because theyd never seen a "euro pair" is bs. pretty sure he was mad FC wasnt going to give him more for his pairs and needed a way out. cause they guy i sold them to grabbed 2 more pairs after that. 

- paypal will always side with the buyer. i provided paypal detailed pics of the shoes, phone texts, ig texts where his username is his paypal email, emails from the shop manager at titolo where i got them verifying authenticity using the pics in the invoice to the buyer. i went ham proving they were legit. also provided 2 separate legit checks from the yeezy legit check thread in here as a third party opinion. 

at this point just pray he sends you back ur legit pair. i learned a lesson with that one i will never ever again sell a shoe like that online unless theres a middleman like the goat appp that verifies authenticity to avoid that mess. good luck but theres really nothing u can do but wait and see at this point

Last edited:
Sounds bad to do but if he sends you fakes back I would buy a legit pair on eBay and do the same thing he is doing to you.
It's not nice to do it to someone else but I would be so mad that they sided with the buyer I would just copy what he did.
I also sold my 750s on eBay, thankfully everything went well.
Nah that's bad karma...worst case I would tell PP that he sent wrong shoes back and then youll keep your money. But again Karma is a biznitch.

no... i did not. not sure what u guys are referring to but i sold my 750s a guy on IG by the name of suparoy in NY and he ckaims to have tried to sellit flight club and they wouldnt take it claiming fake. but i got them from a verified shop i was 1000% sure it wasnt fake. my issue was that he would return a fake pair. he didnt, returned my exact pair and i sold them last week for 1500 cash. 
yeah thats what I recalled. Buyer claimed they were fake but you got them from size? I think. You're lucky he sent back the real thing. 

Same thing happen to me with a 750 TB! Guys name was Christian Acevedo and is from New Jersey too Guy is a scammer and wouldn't doubt if he's involved or one of his hommies! It's why I won't sell on eBay anymore

Nah my dude's name is Austin Landi. I did a quick google and looks like it might be Air_landi on Instagram, I'm not too sure though. Plenty of kicks and a photo of TB 750s 9 weeks ago, about when I sold them to him. If this is really how the dude affords his kicks then his is petty as ****.

well damn... paid jan 7 and wants a refund 2 months later

Right??? This whole thing shouts scam.

Fellas. I got lucky on ADC and got some PB 350 boosts in a size 10.5. I'm looking to trade them for a pair of 10.5 MR pairs. What's the best place to do this that will make sure legit checks are done on both pairs so I don't have to worry about getting shafted? Lastly is this a fair trade straight up? Or do I need to add some money with the PBs?

Thanks in advance fam

Sounds bad to do but if he sends you fakes back I would buy a legit pair on eBay and do the same thing he is doing to you.
It's not nice to do it to someone else but I would be so mad that they sided with the buyer I would just copy what he did.

:smh:

Last edited:

yeah thats what I recalled. Buyer claimed they were fake but you got them from size? I think. You're lucky he sent back the real thing. 
maddd lucky. anyone know what paypal does in the instance they send u back a fake pair? i opened the box using video footage just in case. as in can u file a counter dispute for the returned item? 

SMH at that mentality. This is one contributing cause to continuous scamming. 

the whole online thing is crazy. i have a few friends that get legit shoes by sending bogus paypal payment emails. basically tells the buyer u paid and has an address so if u dont check ur actual  paypal ur screwed. he told me about that and i was like naahhh ur creep, since then i make sure i check the actual paypal account. 

the whole online thing is crazy. i have a few friends that get legit shoes by sending bogus paypal payment emails. basically tells the buyer u paid and has an address so if u dont check ur actual  paypal ur screwed. he told me about that and i was like naahhh ur creep, since then i make sure i check the actual paypal account. 

I never understood how anyone could believe an email when you don't get PP notifications or even a text from PP saying you've been paid, etc. Had a scammer say, "check your spam folder, the email might be in there" Like WTF how would you even know that LOL idiots

mean.gif

asufacekick.gif

Nah that's bad karma...worst case I would tell PP that he sent wrong shoes back and then youll keep your money. But again Karma is a biznitch.

I know it is but I would be that mad I would just want my original pair back.
Guarantee you PayPal will not believe you that he sent the wrong shoes back, there is no proof that the shoes he sends back are not the ones he received.
I never cheat people, but if I got cheated like this I'm sorry the gloves are off.

people fall for stupid stuff all the time. I see people saying that they were scammed because they got an email saying that the funds won't be released until the item is shipped and delivered. 

Like @JamesBRustled  said, don't sell if you're not about that life. Some of you first time sellers gonna lose both the money and the shoes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom