ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

?

in 2016 $200 is nothing.
See above. Probably should of worded it better. Fixed
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You still fussing ovee that GG and TB deal? Dawg keep the GG, its not like the TB is gonna turn into your Swedish winter beaters. Youre still gonna use em sparingly I bet anyways.
Haha sorry man but I do regret it now. I really liked how they worked with everything and you can barely see any dirt that the shoes might catch.

Luckily was able to get FedEx to hold both my pairs from ADC at a pick-up location since the billing info/shipping zip code was screwed up on the TDs :D

the lyrics on the back is a little tacky. But if it just says Pablo or I feel like Pablo or Saint Pablo, it's decent. Nothing compares to Yeezus merch tho

the lyrics on the back is a little tacky. But if it just says Pablo or I feel like Pablo or Saint Pablo, it's decent. Nothing compares to Yeezus merch tho
The concert merch with the 'Saint Pablo' on it looks alright. Unfortunately, I believe they're quite pricey here in Canada.

Damn do people genuinely like the pablo merch? 
I love the shoes, but HATE all merch released so far. The font is so terrible on all the pablo merch ugh. I like how the 350 / 750's are loud yet still subtle, which worries me about the v2 because they seem to be a lot more 'loud'.

Anyone else still waiting on shipping? I was lucky to get 1 of each colorway in 6K. The TD pair I received shipping info Monday morning with an ETA of this Saturday but the PB pair is still in the "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed."

Anyone else still waiting on shipping? I was lucky to get 1 of each colorway in 6K. The TD pair I received shipping info Monday morning with an ETA of this Saturday but the PB pair is still in the "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed."

I didn't get shipping info on my GG until Wednesday night

Those were tense moments :lol:

does anyone know the production numbers on these baby yeezys? im about to bite on a pair of turtle doves for $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom