ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, hope resell was worth it. I'd still like to know what I'm wrong about regarding the countdown. It ends. Then you click to see if you won. When I won, it asked if I wanted the shoes, I said yes. It gave me pick up location. I entered the pick up location the next day and a code is available to access. You pick up shoes. Go home. ???

I think he's referring to the step you left out. It's not a big deal. Everyone will know how the app works tommorw.

I think he's referring to the step you left out. It's not a big deal. Everyone will know how the app works tommorw.
What step did I leave out? Confirming if you want the shoes? I mentioned that in my initial post. If you win the shoes, it asks if you want them. To confirm. You have 1-2 hours, I can't recall exactly but it was something like that. 

Wish it was Saturday already so I can knock ADC out the park. Been highly successful on the last couple yzy drops, so I'm confident I'll have that same luck this time around. :pimp:

What step did I leave out? Confirming if you want the shoes? I mentioned that in my initial post. If you win the shoes, it asks if you want them. To confirm. You have 1-2 hours, I can't recall exactly but it was something like that. 

Pm sent

Wish it was Saturday already so I can knock ADC out the park. Been highly successful on the last couple yzy drops, so I'm confident I'll have that same luck this time around.
pimp.gif
#TeamManual or nah? 
nerd.gif

Wish it was Saturday already so I can knock ADC out the park. Been highly successful on the last couple yzy drops, so I'm confident I'll have that same luck this time around. :pimp:

What's the secret? I get inventory errors or blank screen after adding to cart.

So as of now for NYCers:

Stores that have made calls:
FA 14th St
Champs 42nd
FTL Flagship 34th
FTL RFM
FTL Fulton
FA Fulton

Judging from winners here. Any I missed? I cant imagine stores doing half calls today and half tomorrow, thinking its gone now.

Footlocker in the Bronx called too

What's the secret? I get inventory errors or blank screen after adding to cart.
I'll repost how I've been successful on ADC.

I've received 10 pairs of yeezys from ADC and figured I'd share a little write up on how I manage to pretty easily grab 2 pairs every release.
  1. I use 3 devices, Desktop, Laptop, Phone
  2. On desktop and laptop I open 2 browsers (Chrome & Firefox), and open up one tab in each, on my phone I just use chrome to sit on the page - So I only have 5 pages open on adidas.com/yeezy
  3. I never manually refresh, I let it do the auto refresh - ADC seems to ban pretty quickly.  I'm always at the link when the line opens, but stock isn't loaded yet. The only time you need to manually refresh is when the line first opens which I usually find out through one of the various twitter pages (adidas alerts, etc) I use a chrome addon to pop up tweets for me live in my browser.
  4. I sit and watch all of the pages + phone, while browsing NT just incase a random drop happens on a site that I may have a shot on.
  5. Usually, one of the tabs will get through the line, before the stock is loaded - resulting in an inventory error. It is very important you do not refresh this tab, let it sit on the inventory error page. (Although I did not get any inventory errors on the baby yeezy release)
  6. Once I have an inventory error page up, it's smooth sailing from there. I'll just spam refresh NT until I see someone has gotten through / keep up with the twitter notifications. Once I see the stock is loaded I refresh the Inventory Error page. Since this page has already gotten through, it instantly loads up with sizes. I'm always logged in, but sometimes it'll automatically log you out which isn't too big of an issue if you have all your autofill information saved in your browser. I always check out with card.
  7. Once I get the order confirmation page, i'll head back to adidas.com/yeezy in the same tab - the page still goes straight to sizes. I'll add another pair, and checkout again doing the same process. Adidas has never had any issues sending me multiple pairs to the same address, same name, using the same card.
Hope this information helps someone, managed to get 2 GG's, 3 PB's, 2 Infants, 1 Tan, 2 Cleats using this process.

Last edited:

I've received 10 pairs of yeezys from ADC and figured I'd share a little write up on how I manage to pretty easily grab 2 pairs every release.
  2. On desktop and laptop I open 2 browsers (Chrome & Firefox), and open up one tab in each, on my phone I just use chrome to sit on the page - So I only have 5 pages open on adidas.com/yeezy
  3. I never manually refresh, I let it do the auto refresh - ADC seems to ban pretty quickly.  I'm always at the link when the line opens, but stock isn't loaded yet. The only time you need to manually refresh is when the line first opens which I usually find out through one of the various twitter pages (adidas alerts, etc) I use a chrome addon to pop up tweets for me live in my browser.
  4. I sit and watch all of the pages + phone, while browsing NT just incase a random drop happens on a site that I may have a shot on.
  5. Usually, one of the tabs will get through the line, before the stock is loaded - resulting in an inventory error. It is very important you do not refresh this tab, let it sit on the inventory error page. (Although I did not get any inventory errors on the baby yeezy release)
  6. Once I have an inventory error page up, it's smooth sailing from there. I'll just spam refresh NT until I see someone has gotten through / keep up with the twitter notifications. Once I see the stock is loaded I refresh the Inventory Error page. Since this page has already gotten through, it instantly loads up with sizes. I'm always logged in, but sometimes it'll automatically log you out which isn't too big of an issue if you have all your autofill information saved in your browser. I always check out with card.
  7. Once I get the order confirmation page, i'll head back to adidas.com/yeezy in the same tab - the page still goes straight to sizes. I'll add another pair, and checkout again doing the same process. Adidas has never had any issues sending me multiple pairs to the same address, same name, using the same card.
Hope this information helps someone, managed to get 2 GG's, 3 PB's, 2 Infants and 1 Tan, 2 Cleats using this process.
Thanks a lot for the tips man. Repped! It's refreshing seeing someone try to help. I have struck out on every single release and not from lack of trying lol.

Good stuff man I hope you feast again on this release!

Hope this information helps someone, managed to get 2 GG's, 3 PB's, 2 Infants and 1 Tan, 2 Cleats using this process.
Dam get em plug master flex

have the following places in NJ called yet?

GSP Footlocker

GSP Champs

Jersey Garden Footaction

Jersey Garden Footlocker

Also, another tip.

A lot of people (including me) sometimes run into a 'security payment error' when trying to checkout, regardless of trying multiple cards, paypal, etc. I'm not referring to any sort of payment loop, just ADC not confirming the order, but holding the money.

The work around to this is to make sure you are logged in once carted, if not after you cart then login. Once you see the error, head over to your mobile device and login and continue the payment there. This is especially easier now with the 10 minutes to check out which has been recently implemented. You shouldn't see any errors checking out on mobile. Avoid yourself ghost charges and make sure you grab some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom