ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a difference between hustle and greed

you're eventually satisfied at some point while hustling

greed has no limits or satisfaction

It's only greed when it starts ruining your life and causing you to make bad decisions.

Dude just tripled what he spent on those. Even if he was putting in work for 2 months leading up to release, that's a hell of a return.

I just admire people who really go get whatever they want, even if it's some hype shoe to flip.

so what about other dudes who have just as much heart energy, just maybe they lack some factors.

just that for 1 dude to cop double digits and for others who cant really cop 1 pair even if they wanted to flip or trade or not, i mean it just seems more greed than hustle. its opportunistic and basically out of control. I cant tell you I've seen dudes back in the early 2000s grab these many pairs.

When a dude need like shark money (investment) to cop kicks just to resell? cmon thats out of proportion

but to the people who grind hard spend $$ and time and scoop as many kicks, well its power to you in your perspective

but to the "sneakerheads" who also grind hard etc but can't cop 1 pair, its just a sign of the greedy times that others have the ability to do something normal everyday consumers can't do.

you know.

the worst post is just 

nerd.gif
 "

I always feel like something flew over my head :frown:
dude I HATE that. such a pointless thing to post. people do it all the time though

I passed on pair for $650 just earlier

Confident they will hit $600 easily end of the week

Might prepare and just sell my gum 750 for top dollar and spend 600ish on the V2

How top dollar we talking here

I mean I can get $1100 from GOAT right now. Trying to push for 1200-1250 not sure where to list seems like every place is flooded with V2 sales and V2 low ball wanting want ads

So I think my sell will get overlooked

You'd be smart to take the $1100 if you can unload right now for that price. Unless of course you have the patience to wait it out a few months, but I don't see this topping it out at more than $1200 tbh

edit: I thought you were talking about the V2s, didn't realize you were referring to GG. $1100 is still decent though

Yea referring 750 :lol:

Might just unload now and have cash freed up for price drop. Waiting for that $600 :nerd: it's gonna happen but maybe might have to be quick on the trigger

What size you wear on the V2?

I would assume 10.5? My UB are all 10.5

I passed on pair for $650 just earlier

Confident they will hit $600 easily end of the week

Might prepare and just sell my gum 750 for top dollar and spend 600ish on the V2

How top dollar we talking here

I mean I can get $1100 from GOAT right now. Trying to push for 1200-1250 not sure where to list seems like every place is flooded with V2 sales and V2 low ball wanting want ads

So I think my sell will get overlooked

You'd be smart to take the $1100 if you can unload right now for that price. Unless of course you have the patience to wait it out a few months, but I don't see this topping it out at more than $1200 tbh

edit: I thought you were talking about the V2s, didn't realize you were referring to GG. $1100 is still decent though

Yea referring 750
laugh.gif

Might just unload now and have cash freed up for price drop. Waiting for that $600
nerd.gif
it's gonna happen but maybe might have to be quick on the trigger
What size you wear on the V2?
I would assume 10.5? My UB are all 10.5
I know of a site that sells them for $650 and they had sz 10 and 10.5 earlier this morning. Just checked it and they're now sold out. But they did a 2nd restock for the Banned 1s and they might do it for these as well

so what about other dudes who have just as much heart energy, just maybe they lack some factors.

just that for 1 dude to cop double digits and for others who cant really cop 1 pair even if they wanted to flip or trade or not, i mean it just seems more greed than hustle. its opportunistic and basically out of control. I cant tell you I've seen dudes back in the early 2000s grab these many pairs.

When a dude need like shark money (investment) to cop kicks just to resell? cmon thats out of proportion

but to the people who grind hard spend $$ and time and scoop as many kicks, well its power to you in your perspective

but to the "sneakerheads" who also grind hard etc but can't cop 1 pair, its just a sign of the greedy times that others have the ability to do something normal everyday consumers can't do.
+1

really well said.

The kids won't understand this.

I feel like were some key releases where it went from flexing your collection, to flexing how many pairs you could get.

Like I don't think a collection of any shoes is as cool as a good chunk of older sb's because they all had some sorta story or something they were based off of that was cool. 

Last edited:
I mean someone can correct me but the fakes came out before the regular ones did lol, and they'll only get more accurate as time goes on.

Last edited:
Could you bring it to flight club to have them authenticate for you? lol

I mean how many fakes have came out so far? Are they really that identical? 

The kids won't understand this.

It's a business now. it used to be a fun thing people did.

Y'all tripping. You just didn't do your homework. How dare you be of the belief that someone who wants to wear these doesn't have to be online 24/7 for a few months leading up to a release and install a program on their computer to basically work around Adidas website's security protocols.

Step your game up.

Y'all tripping. You just didn't do your homework. How dare you be of the belief that someone who wants to wear these doesn't have to be online 24/7 for a few months leading up to a release and install a program on their computer to basically work around Adidas website's security protocols.

Step your game up.
unfortunate but it has come to this if you want to secure a retail cop 

a good video comparing the legit ones with a pair of fakes. (im sure theres more than 1 pair of fakes out there but just 1 here)

EDIT:actually, idk comments are saying both are fake. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom