ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I got the countdown on the footaction app now going for two different sizes...thing is bugging out like crazy

If I hit in NYC who's gonna pickup for me!?
[emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My one buddy hit on Confirmed, another just got call from Ubiq. I am over here like
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have never seen so many stupid people who can not follow directions in my life. Do not spoon feed these idiots anything. oh, and I was a part of the old NT

Last edited:
My question is why would Foot Locker concentrate their entire in-store stock to 34st NYC? The lowest amount of ticket opportunities in NYC so far compared to the previous yeezy releases except the OG. 

Just waiting for the first person to post the FTL code(s) the minute it's too late in an attempt to prove they contribute to the forum, then making up some excuse as to why they're just now doing so. :lol:

Just waiting for the first person to post the FTL code(s) the minute it's too late in an attempt to prove they contribute to the forum, then making up some excuse as to why they're just now doing so.
laugh.gif
Unfortunately a lot of dudes aren't trying to help the community.  They are just trying to help themselves.

Last edited:

Unfortunately a lot of dudes aren't trying to help the community.  They are just trying to help themselves.
If the code worked, I would pay for it. I wouldn't have to spend 2.75 for a one way train ride (5.50 in total to come back) and my time. 

Anybody know how long the line at Undefeated Santa Monica is right now? I'm about to leave work right now but won't make it til like 3:45 at the earliest

So it's no script, no chance right? I've only gotten lucky on (read my sig) and the Black Human Races from Adidas manually, everything else is L SZN for me.

Went down to SM Undftd on my lunch and there was a bigger line that I expected.
Went quick for me. Undftd also handing out day1 passes to Complex Con, but not for the night show. Saturday they doing free day2 giveaways (lowkey mad because I bought tix already smh)

how late could you have gotten vip status (spend 300) to use for this release?

prior to them appearing on the app or prior to today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom