ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a guaranteed pair today and just hit on a raffle
pimp.gif
where did u get a guaranteed pair and what stores did raffles?

haha, nothing bro, keep flourishing
wink.gif
Appreciate it bro. Day 1, gotta start somewhere right? Question for y'all regarding yeezy releases...what makes a day 1 member any different from 90% of the members in this thread other than join date. It seems like an endless cycle of one person who actually contributes good info, eight people catch it before the thread gets too far, and then the one new guy comes in and gets **** on for asking questions. If its simply because the new guy isn't doing his due diligence in searching for answer in this thread, then I totally understand that. 

You've got bad info.  I'm pretty sure you've got to watch E and whichever Kardashian show is on right now.

I've also heard that if you can make it through a whole season of the Caitlyn Jenner show Yeezys are automatically sent to your house.

Will the courier be of Parisian extraction [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Finally decided to join after being a long time lurker. Really wanted those V2s. These chocolate 750s don't really interest me so I'll pass. Good luck to you all though, hope those that actually want the sneaker get them. 
smile.gif

Finally decided to join after being a long time lurker. Really wanted those V2s. These chocolate 750s don't really interest me so I'll pass. Good luck to you all though, hope those that actually want the sneaker get them. 
smile.gif
You could just get them and trade em for V2s lmao

I thought about it but there's really little to no chance of me getting these. I put in the effort into getting pairs I actually want, hopefully give other people a chance that actually want the shoe I don't really care for. Came so close to getting the V2s, carted on barneys but lost. I've been trying to get a pair of yeezys since the beginning, back in my senior year of high school and have lost every time 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom