ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Adidas will do anything about the scripts. Hella pairs of the v2 got backdoored and a couple of people go through for the Pharrell's as well with them. We spoke about this way earlier in the forum, but this stuff is getting way too complicated. When I found out Adidas had about 350 pairs of Pharrell Tangerines I was fed up. Crazy thing is, Adidas AU got one pair per size of the Pharrell's which is crazy. Gonna try to cop these 750's tomorrow manually and flip ASAP and spend that profit on some New Balances, Asics, Diadora. Any of ya'll getting fed up with this Adidas BS too?

Mad at adidas

Attempting to Cop yeezys

To buy non-adidas

But wanted pharrells which is adidas

Boy what?

Mad at adidas

Attempting to Cop yeezys

To buy non-adidas

Boy what?
laugh.gif

adidas is a business...businesses care about 1 thing and 1 thing only $$$....they don't care about bots and scripts cause at the end of the day they still accomplished their goal of selling shoes and making money

I used to think this ish was about knowing how to code and stuff but its really not. Its about common sense. And a lot of dudes out here lack common sense apparently 

Mad at adidas

Attempting to Cop yeezys

To buy non-adidas

Boy what?
Let me elaborate. Mad at Adidas due to v2 (never passing splash/ scripts cooking) followed by the limited amount of Pharrell's, next, attempting to cop Yeezys solely for resale to buy non-Adidas. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom