ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are womens jeans

I like slim fit. I found levis (forget the #) that i really like recently. Not too tight but slim enough that they look good with shoes. When i try on my 750s with them that may determine what route i go with my pair

If you look in the closet and can't determine which jeans are hers and which are yours.  There's a problem.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm 6'4" 235lbs and have lifters legs even if I wanted them they'd never be in the cards for me. Like with Levi's 511's I've gotta go a whole 1 or 2 waist sizes up just to get them to fit on my quads and by that point they're flooding my calves. Thank goodness I've got a decent tailor. Either way I prefer tapered as opposed to skinny.

I'm 6'4" 235lbs and have lifters legs even if I wanted them they'd never be in the cards for me. Like with Levi's 511's I've gotta go a whole 1 or 2 waist sizes up just to get them to fit on my quads and by that point they're flooding my calves. Thank goodness I've got a decent tailor. Either way I prefer tapered as opposed to skinny.

I'm nearly the same size but try Levi's 501 CT jeans. I'm 6'4" 225 with squater thighs and these are some of my fav jeans now

seems the going rate for these are 1k and higher huh? I wouldn't mind paying $200 to $300 over retail....but 3x or 4x retail aint no way! But that's just me

Seems like the 508 would be a better fit for you...but it seems like Levi's discontinued it.

They actually have a 502 which is tapered so might want to check that out

seems the going rate for these are 1k and higher huh? I wouldn't mind paying $200 to $300 over retail....but 3x or 4x retail aint no way! But that's just me

Nah... slowly dipping below actually...seeing prices around 950... should drop a bit more when the adidas site pairs starts arriving

Nah... slowly dipping below actually...seeing prices around 950... should drop a bit more when the adidas site pairs starts arriving
Fosho appreciate the info...definintely looking at the $550-$600 price range for me to pull the trigger....

I'd recommend ACNE jeans they have a great fit and go to a local tailor to get tapered. Also SLP is goat when it comes jeans fitting

These are going for close to 2x retail. Tax + retail brings it to near 400 depending on state. Watch when adc pairs arrive.

View media item 2200963
For sizing I would go half size down from v2 for regular/narrow feet.

I got wider feet and went my v2 size and it's super long but still tight on sides. Most likely would've been better with half down from v2/ub size and break em in.

Last edited:
For sizing I would go half size down from v2 for regular/narrow feet.

I got wider feet and went my v2 size and it's super long but still tight on sides. Most likely would've been better with half down from v2/ub size and break em in.
TTS works for me.

i still haven't gotten a confirmation email from adidas, but i was charged for the money on my card on saturday. does this mean i won't get the shoes or what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom