ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im over here still waiting foe this sales tax adjustment. Delaware has no sales tax so this $392 charge needs to be fixed lol

Im over here still waiting foe this sales tax adjustment. Delaware has no sales tax so this $392 charge needs to be fixed lol
Did they deliver yet? They adjusted and charged correctly on mine, but still have pending charges of 392 that will drop off

Just got my pair in from ADC. Package just sitting in my front door no signature required smh. Luckily I came home for lunch. Anybody know a shop in LA where theyll do a size swap?

Adidas didnt throw in a invoice either smh
I'm not sure if RIFLA or Solestage. Put it in your sig that you're looking for a size swap also.

Didn't know there was a spray. Only the bleach looking powder.

The only products I've seen were Jasson Mark, EB, and crept. But nothing I've ever used personally so not sure how it'll work.

My jawns are due for a cleaning.
Yeah, I was thinking of trying this on primeknit (most likely an ultra boost to see), it shouldn't fade or mess with color. Maybe a little water and a spray of this on a wash cloth

I'm not sure if RIFLA or Solestage. Put it in your sig that you're looking for a size swap also.

Hit up Rif and they said nope and as solestage they would probably have to be last resort. I cannot stand those SOBs. I prefer not to give them my business but I know they go for the small sizes since they do send a lot of their stuff to China for those asian small feet.

So yeezymafia saying that some 750's glow? But then again a couple pages back some ppl said hes not reliable

Last edited:

Oxiclean is not going to mess with the colors ???
not that version (it shouldn't at least), this one is for stains on clothes and color safe- supposedly very effective too. I would test it on a pair of beaters first of course. But I would think the primeknit on the 350s would be a good candidate if so

Did they deliver yet? They adjusted and charged correctly on mine, but still have pending charges of 392 that will drop off

Mine came this morning and still only have the $392 charge. In the shipped email they listed it at $374.50, which is still wrong anyway.

Mine came this morning and still only have the $392 charge. In the shipped email they listed it at $374.50, which is still wrong anyway.
I would call tomorrow then, mine had pending on paypal and CC and then they charged the correct amount after delivery (with the incorrect charges still pending)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112167778355?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Not my listing, Wish it was

Is this real life right here???? 
sick.gif

Never tried but I heard Solesupremacy does it. Keep us posted. I'm in LA and am sometimes looking for swaps.

Hit up Rif and they said nope and as solestage they would probably have to be last resort. I cannot stand those SOBs. I prefer not to give them my business but I know they go for the small sizes since they do send a lot of their stuff to China for those asian small feet.
Might have to bite that bullet or if youre willing to ship try solesupremacy like @magic872  said. Email them for a quote and size availability. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom