ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 2 beluga thru footsite apps in atl . I'm interested to see how many people adapted and what my chances are with these. So anxious. Hope everybody and they mama ain't platinum. Guess we will see Tues evening

Last edited:
Got 2 beluga thru footsite apps in atl . I'm interested to see how many people adapted and what my chances are with these. So anxious. Hope everybody and they mama ain't platinum. Guess we will see Tues evening

I still think people have not adapted. They will be after this release tho.

Yeezy  WOG APP
laugh.gif

Seriously TF is the WOG app, just stay with the regular launch **** jesus, even that's broken still, don't try something new

how do you get more tickets from GOAT ?

i just listed 2 dope af adidas eqt undftd on there....shame cuz neither are my size (12 and 7.5)
Goat gives you points for posting pics/being seller, making purchases. 

At this point it's too late to get points from selling/buying cuz the cut-off was the 14th. But you are able to get more tickets by sharing entries via FB/IG/Twitter

Does it matter how much you purchase?

How much does everyone start with assuming you never made a buy or sale?

I had 150 tickets. Is it 50 per transaction no matter the $ amount?

Last edited:
Does it matter how much you purchase?

How much does everyone start with assuming you never made a buy or sale?

I had 150 tickets. Is it 50 per transaction no matter the $ amount?
you start with 100

I think they give you 25 for posting pics that get featured, and another 25 per purchase. Then whatever amount in seller points you have. 

Last edited:
Is there a possibility of trading a beluga v2 for any of the black v2's straight up?

Or are people going to act like these black pairs are gold

you start with 100

I think they give you 25 for posting pics that get featured, and another 25 per purchase. Then whatever amount in seller points you have. 
You only start with 100 if you participated in Black Friday last year and have had an active account ever since

Ppl saying 2,700 pairs of each V2 cw on Eastbay
Compare to having 2,300 Belugas & 550 CB 750s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom