ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nigerian connect just got pairs 
smokin.gif

bout to send my card info now 
smokin.gif

Pretty sure Southcenter Mall in Seattle area has made calls but haven't hit my line lol. I will try ADC via solemartyr script or hope I wake up in the am with charges from END or have won some other overseas or another raffle I might have forgot I entered.

I really honestly truly do not understand how some people, often the same people, get 3-5 pairs of yeezys with every release. Statistically it makes no sense to me. If this were a truly random process, the yeezys would eventually spread amongst everyone. As to how people "randomly" go 3 for 3 on this release and others like me have been going 0 for a million is mindblowing. Maybe some people truly walk in the light 
indifferent.gif

I really honestly truly do not understand how some people, often the same people, get 3-5 pairs of yeezys with every release. Statistically it makes no sense to me. If this were a truly random process, the yeezys would eventually spread amongst everyone. As to how people "randomly" go 3 for 3 on this release and others like me have been going 0 for a million is mindblowing. Maybe some people truly walk in the light :stoneface:
yeah it's demoralizing

I've been able to cop every yeezy boost besides the first 750 manually :smokin

I also have lost years of my life and I'm now addicted to heart medicine

I really honestly truly do not understand how some people, often the same people, get 3-5 pairs of yeezys with every release. Statistically it makes no sense to me. If this were a truly random process, the yeezys would eventually spread amongst everyone. As to how people "randomly" go 3 for 3 on this release and others like me have been going 0 for a million is mindblowing. Maybe some people truly walk in the light :stoneface:

Either that or they are just BSers.

There is no way, if you've been trying since the OG 750 drop, that you haven't gotten at least ONE Yeezy.  Like if you did some hw and put some effort in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom