ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an email from Barneys saying that I won the FB raffle.
same here 
tongue.gif

thought I had received an L when I got the e-mail 

Thoughts on triple black ultra boosts and gold medal ultra boost for the red v2? A reseller store here has them for 800.

Or do i need to throw in more?

Last edited:
My friend just got an email like 15 mins ago that she won teh barneys raffle

Hoping one of my buds got lucky with one I didnt get an email

Hahah.

In all seriousness, go with 10.5 like your UB and you should be okay. Do your UB fit loose with a 10.5? Or are they fairly snug?
In all seriousness, I DID buy a pair of crocs when I was at Mall of America for vacation. Bought 'em for fun haha.

The UB are a bit looser now. I told my sister to get me sz 10 copper. 

+rep

In all seriousness, I DID buy a pair of crocs when I was at Mall of America for vacation. Bought 'em for fun haha.

The UB are a bit looser now. I told my sister to get me sz 10 copper. 

+rep
Were the UB tight at first? Before breaking them in, the V2 are more snug than UBs. They also have an 'inner cage' so I don't think they'll stretch quite as much as UB.

Were the UB tight at first? Before breaking them in, the V2 are more snug than UBs. They also have an 'inner cage' so I don't think they'll stretch quite as much as UB.
I don't entirely recall too much. I think they were snug but can't say for sure. Appreciate your help on this.

Curious what size v2s my wife should wear?

She's a 6.5-7 in most shoes women's. So a 5 normally works.

Should I stick with a 5 or jump up to a 6?

Can't get with the messy laces look, looks awful to me. To each their own.
I like the messy look on my UB's, but for the 350's the laces just seem too long.  If you only want 1" or so of the lace tip sticking out of the end, they have to be super messy. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom