ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta saw this coming.
Wow lmaooooooo 
roll.gif

Also says a lot about how many people have access to bots now when there are hundreds of no follower accounts offering bots/carts/autocheckouts

One of the reasons why the restocks app is pretty damn useless for anything with remotely any hype. The same tech that makes it even possible is what allows shopify bots cook everything before the app even loads up.

Yes. Just make sure after you check in, to go back out and go into your settings to change your zip code back to your home town, then let it populate the stores local to you in TX getting the Yeezy's and make sure to select them and save the entry.

Thanks man repped.

Just got mine and I was the only person there. My brother got his before heading to work this morning and line had formed at 9 am and FNL opened at 10. Line was 60+ deep.
AYYYYY TAMPA FAM 
smokin.gif

Good luck...my wife and I got lucky on the BF release and both hit....prayin for that W again

Not everyone's lives revolve around these shoes. If this is your bread and butter than go for it, dedicate that time. But for a lot of people it isn't and it really doesn't mean that much to them. If you're learning coding just to pick up shoes that are becoming less valuable with each drop you're wasting your skill set.
This.   Computer Science / Programming grads can start at $120k a year getting hired at tech companies

Also says a lot about how many people have access to bots now when there are hundreds of no follower accounts offering bots/carts/autocheckouts

One of the reasons why the restocks app is pretty damn useless for anything with remotely any hype. The same tech that makes it even possible is what allows shopify bots cook everything before the app even loads up.
There are more bots than shoes available for purchase.

what people dont realize about bots is 2 things.

1 theyre not automatic. just because someone has a bot doesnt mean theyre going to get pairs.

and 2. the bots people sell are not as good as the bots that these companies have for themselves. there are some people that put thousands of dollars into bot setups, proxies, severs all that. the best bots out there that hit are the ones that arent for sale. these people sell lesser bots to people just as another means of sneaker income. 

This.   Computer Science / Programming grads can start at $120k a year getting hired at tech companies
​I'm a software architect and run my own online businesses and do fairly well.

This is just for fun... messed around with writing a bot for a few days and got sick of it haha

Not trying to resell, just trying to get pairs for my wife and I.

Lost out on the BF V2s, was bummed and just bought a pair resale.

Tweaked a few things for the King Push release and got in 2x. Trying a little harder this time with the B/W. See how it works out.

Have a funny feeling we'll hit before Saturday on Adidas anyway...

BTW: Only luck I had with a "bot" was on the Parlays. They restocked late in the night and my little program woke me up and I bought a pair for myself. Wish I would have bought for my wife as well. They had all sizes at 3am...

Last edited:
Los Cerritos is done called Culver City FNal and they said they already started passing out tickets "but it's worth it to make the drive from Cerritos"

Be safe out there on the road NT

A Good Bot requires setup, connection to a server and constant updating of coding of the bot and monitor coding of the sites as well

This is not a simple job
It's work

mblopez89 mblopez89 Good luck to you too! Did you make it out today to enter?

That finish line > any other one including Orlandos mall of millennia

You're probably right. It wasn't like this at all before. They were under a lot of scrutiny for backdooring and just stopped it all together I guess. I'm sure they still backdoor half of their stock to Mark (reseller) and raffle the other half to make it seem like they're raffling off all pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom