ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to wear V1 350's is to sell them to somebody who wants to post IG pics wearing them->                   $1K> the shoes  
and then get a cheap pair of UB's, which are more comfortable and arguably better looking. Before the flames, just bear in mind that the majority of this thread is resale talk and a lot of members either have pairs for sale in their sig or are selling elsewhere.

Honestly, I just want a pair of 350s to wear. I like the shape of the shoe and the V2s are supposed to be amazingly comfortable. I don't want to pay resale for a pair because I don't think they are worth that much. If I had more disposable income, I probably wouldn't care about this though.

No reason you can't wear your kicks and have another 4 pairs for resale
alien.gif

The best way to wear V1 350's is to sell them to somebody who wants to post IG pics wearing them->                   $1K> the shoes  

and then get a cheap pair of UB's, which are more comfortable and arguably better looking. Before the flames, just bear in mind that the majority of this thread is resale talk and a lot of members either have pairs for sale in their sig or are selling elsewhere.
"arguably better looking" - gonna have to stop you there - some people like big *******, some people like big booties. 

Last edited:
Im TTS 7.5. Both of my V1s are 7.5. On release date I was able to grab the V2 coppers in 7(half down) and 8(half up). Was happy cause at the time the consensus was 0.5 size up. Size 7 was too tight and size 8 fits fine to me.

Fast forward to the black and white release date and I was able to get 7.5 and 8. At first, the 7.5 felt really tight, but magically when i went to try it on the second time it felt fine too. Not sure if I should try and move the extra copper pair for a 7.5 or leave well enough alone and just rock the 8. First world problems i know.

Ahh you've made my decision harder. I was so close on pulling the trigger on a size 8. How does the 7.5 feel on V2 now? Did they break in fine? Or does it feel right again?

My 7.5 in the V1 are perfect right now.

Do we have any confirmation of the next colorway to drop and what date? Heard some rumblings of the all black, red font with pull-tab in late January maybe?

Ready to get my feelings hurt after hitting on the last Black/White release and thinking it's the norm.

After a week or so of wear, the Oreo V2 breaking in is steadily making progress. Right foot is fine but top left foot area still a little snug. I'm not worried because my OG UB 1.0 felt this way too but yah the primeknit tightness on V2s are no joke.

Are the 3.0 not as snug as previous ultra boost models?

I had to size up for UB's seems like 3.0 people are sizing down lol
I wouldn't say snug but longer. I wear a 10 in all my sneakers EXCEPT 3.0's. They are long. I tried a size 10 and it fit like a 10.5.

Ahh you've made my decision harder. I was so close on pulling the trigger on a size 8. How does the 7.5 feel on V2 now? Did they break in fine? Or does it feel right again?

i haven't seen anyone go the same size for both v1 or v2 or down a half size from v1

the general consensus (from what I've read) from people is half or even a full size up from v1

i haven't seen anyone go the same size for both v1 or v2 or down a half size from v1

the general consensus (from what I've read) from people is half or even a full size up from v1

yea haven't seen anyone drop a half size but have seen anything from TTS to 1 size up

At the end of the day, everybody's foot is different. I honestly feel like I can go either size just that the 8 is slightly longer. I do feel like with V2 there are a lot of factors that play into the fit ranging from the fact that everyone has different feet to how often you wear them and even the kind of socks you wear. If you can't try on a pair I don't see how you could go wrong with half size up, but I don't want that much responsibility when it comes to your purchase :D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom