ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a week or so of wear, the Oreo V2 breaking in is steadily making progress. Right foot is fine but top left foot area still a little snug. I'm not worried because my OG UB 1.0 felt this way too but yah the primeknit tightness on V2s are no joke.

My exact same issue word for word. Sizing up half a size is too long, but top left foot hurts and is uncomfortable. I remember my creams being the same way but they are fine now, just really lame having to stretch them and break them in when I have all these other shoes that are already comfy as can be.

My exact same issue word for word. Sizing up half a size is too long, but top left foot hurts and is uncomfortable. I remember my creams being the same way but they are fine now, just really lame having to stretch them and break them in when I have all these other shoes that are already comfy as can be.
place either a baseball or softball in the shoe.

How would you guys feel if all the V1 and V2 became available in the next year or so?

Would you still like these if anyone who wanted them had them?

Would you be pissed if their resell value died overnight?

Kanye said he wants EVERYONE to have Yeezys - he wants to be like Apple. That's his goal and if he gets it the shoes are readily available.

How would you guys feel if all the V1 and V2 became available in the next year or so?

Kanye said he wants EVERYONE to have Yeezys - he wants to be like Apple. That's his goal and if he gets it the shoes are readily available.
I like when people that always wanted yeezys finally get a pair.

Its always gonna be relatively exclusive. The V1's still are very exclusive. If you want em, get em now cause they are gonna zoom in price over the next year or two.

i just want PB's in size 12
frown.gif
[/quote]
Good news is that they're the cheapest of the V1s. Bad news is that they're still very expensive lol.

Kanye wants it like that but Adidas most likely not.

If their brick and mortar stores flop selling apparel (see Yeezy season clothes reduced prices) they would probably use the classic shoes to save the stores.

I mean i hope anyone paying resale wants them enough that they wouldn't care if the resale went down. 

But by definition yeah some people only want them because they are a convo piece. 

Like streetwears "target market" and media attention changed it. 

I'd say streetwear things becoming popular are how we got some of our trends today.

I can't say for sure that will keep happening.

But that's a convo for diff time.

Last edited:
If there will truly be a whole Yeezy line, I feel like everyone who wants Yeezys will get Yeezys... but not just 350s or 750s. I feel like those will always be somewhat limited. Im sure he will drop other models, maybe some of the GR quantity, which will technically still be a Yeezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom