ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't getting any answers on that thread either, it's been a week and a half. Do you know where I can gets answers?

Even if YM is right (unlikely), that's 70 pairs on Confirmed, which is just a hype machine that intentionally creates the illusion of a shoe being insanely limited via a mountain of Ls.

Adidas envisions enough people copping these and liking them to make them their first infant V2. Make no assumptions on stock #s until we get closer to the drop date because the only ones with the full numbers (including store stock lists) at this point are Adidas top brass
perfect example of the Confirmed illusion are the White Mountaineering NMDs. tried for the fun of it, took the usual confirmed L but were really easy to get on release date. The big boys know what they are doing.

Pats fans, where you at?

Drive for FIVE!
happy.gif

All this talk about a TD restock.. I'm not buying it one bit
I wish it is true; I need that pair in my life. I don't see why they would though considering we're already 5 shoes into the V2 model already. When they restocked the 2016 PBs, there was no V2 out yet. 

He's the only one who's word has had any sort of merit in here in terms of releasing, everyone else has just talked out their ***, not saying you are in particular

PB 2.0 were the only OG 350s with padding right?

Do OTs fit the same as PB 2.0? I had a 9 in PB that fit me good and trying to see if OT in 8.5 would fit [emoji]129300[/emoji]

or would i be pushing it :lol:

He's the only one who's word has had any sort of merit in here in terms of releasing, everyone else has just talked out their ***, not saying you are in particular
And explain why his Word deserves any merit???

Curious as to why you hold his word in such high regard???

@ohitsteddy mentioned on Twitter that if you're in the market for TD's...wait. Not saying it's concrete, but he's a pretty no BS dude. Lot of people hate on him, but his vids are entertaining and he's not the one asking if he can sign their  grails. I don't see why peeps don't see a re-release as a possibility....didn't we just get OG NMD's?

Last edited:
@ohitsteddy mentioned on Twitter that if you're in the market for TD's...wait. Not saying it's concrete, but he's a pretty no BS dude. Lot of people hate on him, but his vids are entertaining and he's not the one asking if he can sign their  grails. I don't see why peeps don't see this as a possibility....didn't we just get OG NMD's?

I don't think people have a problem with teddy or his info. It's his leagues of pretween and grown men fans that are cringeworthy.

I welcome a TD rerelease though. Hope it's massive quantities.

@ohitsteddy mentioned on Twitter that if you're in the market for TD's...wait. Not saying it's concrete, but he's a pretty no BS dude. Lot of people hate on him, but his vids are entertaining and he's not the one asking if he can sign their  grails. I don't see why peeps don't see a re-release as a possibility....didn't we just get OG NMD's?
Oh yeah that dude is plugged by who ? Last time I checked , first he hated yeezys, second he paid his **** on resale ... So wow, good sources you're quoting 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom