ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear your cookies, thats what i had to do because it kept looping me back to the payment screen.
clear cookies ahead of time..but just in case... If it does happen again, can you clear your cookies when its happening and it would resolve the issue?

*thought if i cleared cookies while its happening it would clear my cart and id 100% loose it..?

im probably older than you bruh...it was really beggin the question to define or perhaps broden the term,  "payment loop" to include that it can happen with Paypal too

Not to be taken as an insult though.
I may have said better that you were pointing out the obvious and what we've been experiencing since 2015 ...

And to why you experience that is because of the traffic and that nearly 100k other cats are trying to get the shoes you want

don't know if there is a right answer. I have been stuck in the payment loop for paypal and manual before.

But if you cart i can tell you that if you get stuck in any payment loop....make sure you are logged in and turn off any pop up blocker. Go to the mobile site and try to log out if you can't on a computer. People had success with that method a lot last time. But you have to be logged in so it is still saved in your cart for mobile check out.

I see. Yea, no right or wrong answer. Pretty much pray for the sneaker gods to come thru. El Oh El good looks either way fams.

Did anyone get charged randomly yesterday? I signed up for a bunch of raffles and the only one that had ended when I checked was SneakersNstuff but they arent letting anyone know until Saturday.

clear cookies ahead of time..but just in case... If it does happen again, can you clear your cookies when its happening and it would resolve the issue?

*thought if i cleared cookies while its happening it would clear my cart and id 100% loose it..?
My experience was that I couldn't checkout with any of my CC so i had to clear my cookies and went back and refresh and it was still there for me. So i tried again and fortunately i was able to checkout. Btw this was for yzy v2 oreo.

Just got a shipment confirmation from Slang Streetwear?   But it shows $0.00 and that my order was just for signing up for the raffle.

Anyone else get this? 

My experience was that I couldn't checkout with any of my CC so i had to clear my cookies and went back and refresh and it was still there for me. So i tried again and fortunately i was able to checkout. Btw this was for yzy v2 oreo.
with CC, what was the error or the jist of the error it said...?

trying to see if this clear cookies could work with paypal

Not to be taken as an insult though.
I may have said better that you were pointing out the obvious and what we've been experiencing since 2015 ...

And to why you experience that is because of the traffic and that nearly 100k other cats are trying to get the shoes you want
all good. i know..
well in my day you'd go to the store, if the shoe was on the rack, you'd buy it. if not, you'd move on to the next release. the end. lol
laugh.gif

so then whats "the payment loop"?

if i checkedout on ADC with paypal, paypal screen good and sends me back to ADC, ADC says sorry need further info and then never lets me checkout...isn't that ALSO payment loop?

**paypal sent the money to ADC too! (eventually it feel off and i got the L everytime
frown.gif
) while i knew ppl 100%fact were still able to checkout at that time and later (so not a stock issue)
Yep, I got same thing you got but instead of more info needed. I got sent back to my cart screen.

Networking lol
soo footlocker manager let u grab a pair ahead of the hurd on satuday? haha
i think they get them in store Tuesdays for Saturday releases, so they're all sitting back there for 4-5days just waiting to be backdoored =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom