ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unedited Comparison Pics. Reds vs. Breds.....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/71BBC399-37B3-49A7-B1F6-3F8E7276E609.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/CDA54CAF-7C68-400E-B4FD-B2514957CFF2.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/2D3125EB-C511-4FFD-B929-781BD84A4343.jpg.html

I think these Bred joints are my second fav V2 behind only Belugas. That core black primeknit with nothing added is flames!!! No pulltab & it would of been my Top V2 forreal.... [emoji]128527[/emoji]

cant believe it copped off my girls phone at the airport literally minutes before we had to board

im hyped i wanted these more than any other yeezy and was ready to pay resale...thought no way im going to cop while going through the airport....phone went through security while at splash lol

one of those instances ill never forget

congrats to everyone else who copped

Congrats Brodie :nthat:

I feel like I wanna go ham on ebay after this bs. Up all night, I was on every site at the drop. Only site I didn't go on was YS, the one eberyone ate on. I was stuck playing that dumb *** trump captcha on Consortium. Guess it wasn't in the cards for me if the one site I missed was the easy one.

To everyone who's planning to buy/resell, good luck with the legit checks on these 

Haha that's what I was thinking too, the fact that it's all black will make legit checks much more difficult. Besides the lettering I think some replicas are so well made that it'll be difficult to tell the difference between real and fakes.

I feel like I wanna go ham on ebay after this bs. Up all night, I was on every site at the drop. Only site I didn't go on was YS, the one eberyone ate on. I was stuck playing that dumb *** trump captcha on Consortium. Guess it wasn't in the cards for me if the one site I missed was the easy one.

Me too man, I'm pretty sad when I found out I barely missed the YS drop by a minute because I was trying to score on that stupid game! I thought since the chances of bots getting through with that game was pretty much none that I'd have a better chance there. Beat the game 5 times and couldn't cart every single time, it was like a really long bad captcha.

i tried that nonsense for about 3 mins, then i said to myself this is BS, checked YS and it had a size tab waiting. i think the captcha is what made copping on YS so easy.

Im going to buy a pair off of goat , what percentage of fakes would you think get by goat ?
<1% probably in general 

I've never heard someone say they got a fake from GOAT and only seen 1 from Stockx and that was never confirmed. 

Last edited:

Im going to buy a pair off of goat , what percentage of fakes would you think get by goat ?
a lot. But on a pair of legit black V2 (not sure about the ones that just released), there are 9 different dots on the boost. As of now, I dont believe any replicas have those.

a lot. But on a pair of legit black V2 (not sure about the ones that just released), there are 9 different dots on the boost. As of now, I dont believe any replicas have those.
thanks im going to have to do my own legit check because the pair I will buy is for my younger sibling.

Me too man, I'm pretty sad when I found out I barely missed the YS drop by a minute because I was trying to score on that stupid game! I thought since the chances of bots getting through with that game was pretty much none that I'd have a better chance there. Beat the game 5 times and couldn't cart every single time, it was like a really long bad captcha.

Thats exactly what I was thinking, thought it would be easy since it was something different to keep the bots off. Had YS open in another tab too, didn't even check it. Didn't check NT. Was stuck on stupid with that dam game.

i tried that nonsense for about 3 mins, then i said to myself this is BS, checked YS and it had a size tab waiting. i think the captcha is what made copping on YS so easy.

You could be right. I had been refreshing YS all night and the site was acting hella slow so I didn't think it was worth even trying. Little did I know.

Abandoned the thread during the ADC release cuz it kept crashing, but I managed to cop bae size, and copped my personal pair earlier so I'm set; I'm happy, she'll be happy on Valentines day, so its safe to say I won the day. :pimp:

actually its not a win until I get shipping confirms. so fingers crossed lol.

What time did YS drop? And the reason it was so smooth was because they didn't drop the yeezys on their site. It redirected to a new site, I think purchase.yeezysupply.com so all those bots searching for keywords on the YS site couldn't find anything lol.

thanks im going to have to do my own legit check because the pair I will buy is for my younger sibling.
its still safer to buy through GOAT and Stock X though. I bought my V2 theres and thankfully they were legit.

Last edited:

its still safer to buy through GOAT and Stock X though. I bought mine V2 theres and thankfully they were legit.
I think you're overstating the likelihood of fakes getting through on GOAT & Stockx. Obviously need to check carefully still. 

If this were true, we'd be hearing about it. The only one I've heard was the pair of OG Human nmds on Stockx, and that one seemed shady. 

I would buy with confidence on those sites 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom