ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the L on confirmed but can't complain because I've had great luck with the V2s. Congrats to all those that copped!

On to ADC [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Man are people really paying those resell prices already on Goat/Stockx? lmao. Why wouldn't you wait til Saturday when everyone else throws their pairs up and the price comes down...

YS finally shipped. now hope i can cop my size again on saturday and i'm happy to wear them in that case. but if i don't, any size will do this time around. Not accepting less than £2500 if i get a pair. Happy for some football player or rapper to cash me out otherwise i'll keep them & let it rise in value.

Last edited:
Question for those who bought Breds V2from yeezy supply, is UPS delaying shipment a normal thing? Suppose to get mine today but just got hit with an email saying it won't come on time

Question for those who bought Breds V2from yeezy supply, is UPS delaying shipment a normal thing? Suppose to get mine today but just got hit with an email saying it won't come on time
UPS guy saw the YZY on the address label (seriously) and copped. Sorry bro

laugh.gif

For belugas they blacked it out with a marker lol 

I'm familiar with LA and kinda miss it. I used to be stationed at Camp Pendleton and Carne Asada Fries
Thanks for your service. You should try La Taquiza over by USC for some bomb *** Carne Asada Fries. You won't regret it. (I usually substitute mine with Al Pastor meat.) Can't go wrong either way. 

Last edited:
only pair I have been successful of confirmed is.....

Infants 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom