ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I am deciding whether I should get the Oreo or Bred, which one you think looks better on foot?

I personally like the Breds but don't you think it's not flashy enough from the distance?

You really wanna ask that? You already know that people don't buy Yeezys simply because of the 'look'.

I have an extremely crazy idea. How about you buy what YOU like. I know it's a little on the crazy/unheard of side but trust me.

Hey guys,

I am deciding whether I should get the Oreo or Bred, which one you think looks better on foot?

I personally like the Breds but don't you think it's not flashy enough from the distance?

You really wanna ask that? You already know that people don't buy Yeezys simply because of the 'look'.

I have an extremely crazy idea. How about you buy what YOU like. I know it's a little on the crazy/unheard of side but trust me.

He doesn't know what he likes. He wants to buy what other people like. :rofl:

Hey guys,

I personally like the Breds
but don't you think it's not flashy enough from the distance?

answered your own question brother. Stick with that.

Last edited:
Can someone help with sizing for the cream yeezys? I wear a 9 in the 3.0 UB. Is 9 gonna be fine or should i go for 9.5

Hey guys,

it should come down to the whether you like the v1 pulltab or the v2 pulltab.... both are versatile colorways and both are black-based. OF COURSE you could always go this route.....

laugh.gif
 Good luck with that

Probly fake then, that price is too good to be true
Well i'll get pics and show you guys. I never got yeezys from him but ive bought other shoes like Jordans that were legit so i can say i trust him so far. Apparently he has connects for yeezys. Its a friend of a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom