ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

True. He dresses pretty Godly when he's not trying to look like a bum though.

He was arguably the best dressed man in Hip hop a couple years ago, if he isn't right now.
Every outfit in this grid is clean. kanyes used to nail casual but sophisticated so well. Hell you could replace chelsea boots with 750's in each of these outfits and theyd look pretty damn clean. I think if youre going to replicate any of his styles for everyday life this should be it. If i were to ever rock 750s thats how I would do it.

not many people can rock this and not look like a bum. surprisingly not even kanye can save some of his recent fits

What made things worse, besides the Ohio part, was that the layout of the email is a bit different than usually. They didn't reply in my initial request, I sent a reminder and nothing yet, been like 3 days now. If this is a hack it's a huge L on their end to not pick it up and reply to me immediately, I mean have I been someone that hasn't worked with them before, I could have thought ok that's where they pick up shoes or something. Below is the address

View media item 2450183

mine from today
View media item 2450835
located at 503...? guess this is legit?

same format too

doesnt LA have a new location? ive sent some shoes to the 503 location in march though
LA on Fairfax is moving

They had two locations, the main one closer to the corner and the smaller take in location near Pearl's Finest

Now they moved to closer to that parking lot and a new layout

So they might still have leases on 3 places total on fairfax 

Every outfit in this grid is clean. kanyes used to nail casual but sophisticated so well. Hell you could replace chelsea boots with 750's in each of these outfits and theyd look pretty damn clean. I think if youre going to replicate any of his styles for everyday life this should be it. If i were to ever rock 750s thats how I would do it.

not many people can rock this and not look like a bum. surprisingly not even kanye can save some of his recent fits
750s wouldnt look clean , they are huge bulky bricks and not as delicate as the chelsea boots 

So I decided to work for a half day today so I can stream using the confirmed app:

It's gonna be live via Youtube instead of twitch today.

Last edited:

Is he wearing the Grey Gums in these pics? Do they really look that different depending on the lighting? 

22e91d573b3fa61a1220b2de7f5c1de4.jpg

​
kanye-west-explains-fashion-on-twitter-01-640x943.jpg

kanye-west-ripped-jeans-paris-airport-01-764x1024.jpg

It looks to be more of a chocolate CW sample before they decided on the deeper brown color for the suede. 

Hey guys,

I am deciding whether I should get the Oreo or Bred, which one you think looks better on foot?

I personally like the Breds but don't you think it's not flashy enough from the distance?
You wearing because you like it or you're wearing to attract attention only?

You really wanna ask that? You already know that people don't buy Yeezys simply because of the 'look'.
I liked how it look, so I got it at retail and wore it.

But I hate the "attention" and thus sold the rest I had and bought other stuffs.

So yeah, I don't care for the "attraction".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom