ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOG ain't going nowhere but down from here. They peaked with the 4th collection. Bieber only rocking that crap to give Jerry promotion

Last edited:

For anyone who has the grey/white 750's, is the boost material harder/firmer compared to the creams? 

Just picked up some 750s, but the boost doesn't give very much when compared to the creams which are super soft when you push on the boost. 
750s are bricks when it comes to "comfort" you can't feel nothing

FOG ain't going nowhere but down from here. They peaked with the 4th collection. Bieber only rocking that crap to give Jerry promotion

FoG is the same thing rehashed every season basically, which isnt a bad thing necessarily. This season aint bad but their price points have always been ridiculous.

Im a huge fan of Off-White which is expensive itself but feels like a bargain compared to Jerry's stuff.

Last edited:
I like the last hoodie of the FOG 5th collection but 1000 bucks for a hoodie 

THAT **** AIN' NO GUCCI 

he's young, rich and can smash a whole lot of hot chicks. who cares what he wears?
This is the yeezy thread and we judge everything in here 

smokin.gif

and would be even better if the sole was more creamish

Last edited:
FoG is the same thing rehashed every season basically, which isnt a bad thing necessarily. This season aint bad but their price points have always been ridiculous.

Im a huge fan of Off-White which is expensive itself but feels like a bargain compared to Jerry's stuff.

First 4 collections were similar I agree, but Jerry tried doing the most with this new collection. The result was corny IMO. Logos plastered on bombers and shirts, jerseys, a $300 basic looking New Era fitted, etc. And yeah the prices were already ridiculous to begin with but they've reached stupid levels.

Last edited:

This is the yeezy thread and we judge everything in here 

smokin.gif

and would be even better if the sole was more creamish
really nice. Much better than most of the V2 cw's that released.

I've been waiting for a burgundy 750 and olive 750 since the beginning...

First 4 collections were similar I agree, but Jerry tried doing the most with this new collection. The result was corny IMO. Logos plastered on bombers and shirts, jerseys, a $300 basic looking New Era fitted, etc. And yeah the prices were already ridiculous to begin with but they've reached stupid levels.

Agree with all of this.

Prices are even worse for the latest season & most of the pieces are weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom