ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how undefeated does the laptop thing. makes it way better than the damn tickets. (they wont be able to throw them away ) lol

I agree. It's been a long time that I made it out there for a raffle. I was surprised to see the laptops. Lol

I've personally never hit or even been wait-listed at a Chicago land champs w/ 10 min headstart. I switched my zip to a location in northern Illinois this time around so I could select the Rockford mall Champs as well .

Ever had luck in Chicago in general? Heard RSVP and StAlfred are a joke so don't even waste my time

Im in Michigan. Got 2 FTL VIP and 1 champs.

entered 1 for creams and hit. so now I'm entering two accounts for FTL on zebras hoping to hit. I might be working with a member where hell get those picked up and he keeps one and I get the other, not sure how it will work if I hit all three. Might just make the drive out

Are the footsite apps the same as the Confirmed app(as far as the countdown)?

Ever had luck in Chicago in general? Heard RSVP and StAlfred are a joke so don't even waste my time

-I've hit twice on confirmed (Green Stripe and Creams).
-I have never hit on the foot apps (since Breds; 10 min head start. Waitlisted @ FTL and FTA for Creams).
-I miraculously hit Kith Ultraboosts @ Saint Alfred. Been entering their raffles since the V1 days.
-Never hit at any Finishline raffles (always enter for size 11, almost always visit Watertower).
-Never entered any RSVP raffles since they make you spend $40 in-store just to get a single entry.

I had the day off today so I went pretty hard on the instore raffles. Entered @ Watertower and Yorktown for 11's, as well DTS, Villa and DTLR. I'll probably make my way over to Saint Alfred once their raffle opens later this week since I live down the street from there.

Overall, Chicago has never been all that kind to me. Most of my "luck" has went down on adc (Choco 750s, Creams), although I had my Creams stolen right off my parents back porch.

Really hoping for some good Karma this go-around.

-I've hit twice on confirmed (Green Stripe and Creams).
-I have never hit on the foot apps (since Breds; 10 min head start. Waitlisted @ FTL and FTA for Creams).
-I miraculously hit Kith Ultraboosts @ Saint Alfred. Been entering their raffles since the V1 days.
-Never hit at any Finishline raffles (always enter for size 11, almost always visit Watertower).
-Never entered any RSVP raffles since they make you spend $40 in-store just to get a single entry.

I had the day off today so I went pretty hard on the instore raffles. Entered @ Watertower and Yorktown for 11's, as well DTS, Villa and DTLR. I'll probably make my way over to Saint Alfred once their raffle opens later this week since I live down the street from there.

Overall, Chicago has never been all that kind to me. Most of my "luck" has went down on adc (Choco 750s, Creams), although I had my Creams stolen right off my parents back porch.

Really hoping for some good Karma this go-around.

Appreciate the words fam hit Footaction and footlocker yesterday hit water tower today after work and they closed the raffle at 10 this morning which is trash but it's all good gonna try and hit Villa and DTS tomorrow after I get off

All footstores will drop them online too (FTL, Champs and FTA). Exclucity (Canada) and YCMC will drop them online FCFS too and a few others like KicksUSA , UBIQ and Solebox (via their queue systems). No chance on any of these sites without a bot though.

A few boutiques are using FCFS/raffle apps (with shipping) too.

Last edited:
All footstores will drop them online too (FTL, Champs and FTA). Exclucity (Canada) and YCMC will drop them online FCFS too and a few others like KicksUSA , UBIQ and Solebox (via their queue systems). No chance on any of these sites without a bot though.

A few stores are using FCFS/raffle apps (with shipping) too.
Add consortium.co.uk and kith.com to that list

too bad it doesn't work.
this statement applies to both of the releases 
roll.gif

Consortium the game never really lets anyone through even if they win and Kith gets botted regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom