ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
not for yeezys, don't think theres any chance for manual for yeezys on kith. For kith stuff maybe, but not yeezys

Richard Simmons dat chu ?
Hey girl heyyyyy
zdrdp_s-200x150.gif

Anyone know how the app copdate works? It's my first time using it. Does it automatically enter you in raffles to stores your subscribed to?

Over 70 people at FNL SF... 
Told ya'll FNL SF probably not worth the hassle with all the kids out of school.  Line only gets longer as the day goes on.  SP list up if it wasn't already posted, they so spread out dunno which malls to hit, probably SunValley and Solano and Serramonte ( Since I'll be in SF tomorrow anyways )  

I've personally never hit or even been wait-listed at a Chicago land champs w/ 10 min headstart. I switched my zip to a location in northern Illinois this time around so I could select the Rockford mall Champs as well .
Same here. Have hit from Footlocker and FootAction here in the Chi with 10 minutes, but those two champs locations for the really limited releases always hit me with the sorry not selected. I hit on the Space Jams at one of the Champs here though, but that release was at every Champs in Chicagoland.

Anyone know how the app copdate works? It's my first time using it. Does it automatically enter you in raffles to stores your subscribed to?

Nah. You still have to do it yourself. Some are a raffle and some are like Comfirmed. Depends on the store. I deleted that thing from my phone though when I realized that the store still controls the raffle. Copdate doesn't automate the process like the Foot apps. So the boutiques around here still do the same backdoor shenanigans.

There is one coming on State Street in a month or two. See it everyday since i work downtown. Should help increase the stock on these limited releases.
Nice!!  I'll have to check that out.

The lease on the Water Tower Adidas store ends in December according to the old Adidas Originals manager from Rush St.  Said besides the new Wicker Park store they might open up a standalone store on Michigan Ave.  Nothing was signed and concrete though.  

I forgot to remove my bid from GOAT and was accepted for 600. Oh well. Still need a pair for retail.

Told ya'll FNL SF probably not worth the hassle with all the kids out of school.  Line only gets longer as the day goes on.  SP list up if it wasn't already posted, they so spread out dunno which malls to hit, probably SunValley and Solano and Serramonte ( Since I'll be in SF tomorrow anyways )  

I'm about to hit up Southland (pretty sure they rig it) and then Oakridge (I know they rig it). Best chance at SP for me is Bascom or Palo Alto live raffles. I hit Creams at Palo Alto last time and there was over 200 people for 20ish pairs. The Hollywood store got most of the stock for their special opening/event (100+ pairs).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom