ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time believing a store would restock a limited run of Turtle Doves instead of backdooring them or having the employees buying every single pair. Especially this late after the shoe's original release.

edit: congrats to those that copped tho. that's pretty insane.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing a store would restock a limited run of Turtle Doves instead of backdooring them or having the employees buying every single pair. Especially this late after the shoe's original release.

Footpatrol, which is also owned by JD sports just like Size? is, restocked a variety of rare shoes a few months ago including Turtle Doves, Pirate Blacks, RF Volcanos, Nike AM90 Moonlandings, etc.

I saw them drop and was able to snag a pair of Moonlandings so not surprising Size? restocked these. Their stockroom probably has all kinds of gems they are holding onto.

I'm going to cop too but gonna wait till they drop to 3 something on SSENSE or something like the fan boots did.

Got confirmation from the Buyer for SSense that they aren't getting the Oil Crepe Boot in a restock. Emailed them asking if they were getting them again or if they could get me a pair. They did reply to all 3 of my emails but Completely unhelpful tbh. Could of got me a pair if they'd wanted.

Everyone is carting. Stop saying cooked. Unless you see confirmation posts dont believe everything you see on the internet. Damn trolls are annoying asf.

I'm from the UK. Size? are EXTREMELY trustworthy so it's not hard to imagine them finding old stock and releasing it. Gutted i missed out. been asleep all day.

Yeah I can still cart some of the sizes on the app but get an error message when submitting payment for every size.

It's come to the point that calling them "fake" doesn't do it anymore. They basically use 1:1 materials and in some cases,, construction is even better than retail. Reviews of Zebras from PK are slowly trickling out and boy, they look superb.
Fake its always a fake. Thinking that a fake 1:1 will turn in a real one... its something like that:

sometimes it isn't about how good the fakes look or whatever, I've had people look at my yeezys and/or my girl's yeezys and just straight up assumed they're fake just because some people can't believe that average joes can get their hands on some real yeezys. Also doesn't help that we're asian and people like "oh its easy they got those fakes from their Chinese cousins" :smh:

That's how it goes with yeezys. Even if you got real pairs, kids and adult will automatically assume fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom