ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how it goes with yeezys. Even if you got real pairs, kids and adult will automatically assume fake
Im start thinking that Im the only one in this thread that dont use sneakers for the others, but for me.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

>:

Has anyone been able to cancel an order placed on Goat via Offer? I placed an offer a while ago and totally forgot about it, then yesterday I received a confirmation email smh. I emailed them all night but they are not trying to refund me.

Same thing happened to me on StockX, had to chalk it up and accept the shoes

That's how it goes with yeezys. Even if you got real pairs, kids and adult will automatically assume fake
Im start thinking that Im the only one in this thread that dont use sneakers for the others, but for me.

Nah

My point is. Regardless it doesn't matter. If you got an authentic pair and know it, people will scream fake and most of the time they won't say it out loud

That's how people are with yeezys.

Nah

My point is. Regardless it doesn't matter. If you got an authentic pair and know it, people will scream fake and most of the time they won't say it out loud

That's how people are with yeezys.

Yea I can see this happening with how difficult it is to get. I saw my first pair of PBs that wasn't worn by me on foot yesterday, unfortunately they were fakes, tried to get a picture secretly but too late and too many people but they literally looked like vans with how flat they were, it was horrible. He was with his friend who had some UB on, surprised his friend never said anything with how bad they were.

I'm from the UK. Size? are EXTREMELY trustworthy so it's not hard to imagine them finding old stock and releasing it. Gutted i missed out. been asleep all day.

Size? trustworthy???? lolololol they and offspring are probably the least reliable places to cop hyped stuff. They oversell even on socks and send out cancellation emails a week afterwards when there is nowhere to buy the pair you were trying to buy from them in the first place

^ I mean I copped Beluga V2 off Size? And no luck off any other site. If anything I feel like their site is one of the best under pressure.

However, how were people supposed to know they would restock with no announcement beforehand? Do you think it was like a friends and family type thing where only a handful of people knew that they would be restocking online today or how does this work ? Can't see people just happened to be online and search for it over a year later coincidentally.

^ I mean I copped Beluga V2 off Size? And no luck off any other site. If anything I feel like their site is one of the best under pressure.

However, how were people supposed to know they would restock with no announcement beforehand? Do you think it was like a friends and family type thing where only a handful of people knew that they would be restocking online today or how does this work ? Can't see people just happened to be online and search for it over a year later coincidentally.
perhaps page monitor? 

It was just random it seems, people with the best restock/scrape resources got to em early- I've seen 5 that got through- only one that I don't know of as a regular reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom