ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause there has been very many of those right? wearability? it's a white shoe, it can go with most anything.

Yeezy line is young, there will most DEFINITELY be something to come along and replace it. And yeah it's a white shoe...with ZEBRA STRIPES. Don't get me wrong, I'd cop and wear if I was lucky enough, but in the grand scheme of life, the questions he poses are:

a. break a few necks for a few years
b. Get a 1000% return on 220.00

What's worth more? To each his own.

Last edited:
you gotta take into account failed boot and zine buys on release day
laugh.gif
, so subtract a few hundred orders from your order number range

Yeezy line is young, there will most DEFINITELY be something to come along and replace it. And yeah it's a white shoe...with ZEBRA STRIPES. Don't get me wrong, I'd cop and wear if I was lucky enough, but in the grand scheme of life, the questions he poses are:

It's not about breaking necks. It's about having a great shoe as part of your collection. Money comes and goes. To use your own point against you, there will always be more shoes to get huge resell prices from. Especially from YEEZY. There will be plenty of opportunities to get huge returns off sneakers in coming years. You will never be able to get this pair for retail and add it to your collection ever again. (Pending no restock of course.)

It's not about breaking necks. It's about having a great shoe as part of your collection. Money comes and goes. To use your own point against you, there will always be more shoes to get huge resell prices from. Especially from YEEZY. There will be plenty of opportunities to get huge returns off sneakers in coming years. You will never be able to get this pair for retail and add it to your collection ever again. (Pending no restock of course.)
My thoughts exactly .

530 for breds good? Thinking about buying off the bay. Or just paying 600 on goat to have an ease of mind.

Last edited:

If you introduce it from a collector's perspective then your rationale makes sense. His debacle was sell or keep to wear. I simply threw my 0.2 in there as far as what I would do.

If you introduce it from a collector's perspective then your rationale makes sense. His debacle was sell or keep to wear. I simply threw my 0.2 in there as far as what I would do.

Personally, I think people should do what they want with whatever they buy. Simply put, what you eat don't make me ****.

SN: Same folks saying "get a real job" are the same ones still slaving for someone else making THEIR dreams come true. Yes, I am too! I'm not a reseller but I have no qualms with a person who makes a living working for themselves, period. I'm 28 though and been in management for years. My perspective is different I guess. I'd love to buy my time back by starting my own business, maybe one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom